29th August 2012, 11:39 PM
mityarth sharma

How could I join RAW?

Sir i can't join indian defence or indian civil service.because presently i m working.nd i can't leave my job dew to my finecial condition.but i waxt to becam part of raw.if i can be part of raw pleas reply me @no.
Mityarth-07742142495

27th October 2012, 07:25 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Default Re: How could I join RAW?

It’s RAW way, that they do not give any direct recruitment notice; They select candidates either from any other department or any other recruitment process ( Few days back candidates who got selected in UPSC exam, were offered jobs in RAW ) .

Generally RAW ( Research and Analysis Wing ) does not recruit candidates directly; They recruit candidates from other government departments in India ( Armed forces, Intelligence Agencies, Police Services, Administrative Services etc. ) . Most of the personnel are from IB ( Intelligence Bureau ) .

Now a days, candidates are being recruited directly from universities and colleges too

If you are thinking that only secret agents work there, then you are wrong, As RAW is a organization so there is a need of every thing just like a simple office; There is a need of clerks, stenographers, analyst, desk officer, accountants, admin officer etc. We will start from the top .

Note – The above one is not a official logo of RAW .

1. Recruitment of Director in RAW

Most of the directors are from Indian Police Services ( IPS ); and other first grade services . A candidate who is already working as a Grade 1 officer in government departments such as armed forces, intelligence agencies etc.; may be deputed as a RAW officer . RAW Allied Service ( RAS ) exam is specially made to absorb talent. Sanjeev Tripathi is the current Director of RAW from the RAS cadre . There are some other posts in the same cadre such as Additional Director, Joint director, special director etc .

2. Field officer jobs

These are the real heroes of RAW, A field officer is who works in the real situations . These officers are also carried out from intelligence agencies, police services, military services etc.

Various Posts under this category are following :-

Senior Field Officer ( Similarly a FO needs to serve for atleast 5 years to be promoted as a SFO )
Field Officer ( You will need atleast 8 years service as DFO to be promoted as FO )
Deputy Field Officer
Assistant Field Officer

3. Analyst Level

Generally they are posted on a desk job, An analyst play a great role in the organization .

Various Posts under this category are following :-

Central Intelligence Officer
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer – ( IB have recently invited application for this post )
Junior Intelligence Officer

4. Experts in Various Field
RAW is having a panel of experts in various fields; Whether you are a handwriting expert, a super computer hacker or any other special one, RAW had a lot opportunity for you .
You have to join any other agency and prove yourself, then you have a chance to enter this intelligence agency .

So basically you can not join RAW directly ( Right Now ), If you really want to work in this agency then you have to join some other department and prove yourself there . But there may be a direct recruitment in RAW in future .
27th October 2012, 08:29 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

hi,
Raw stands for research and analysis wing.
There is no direct exam to join raw.
Raw comer under intelligence bureau.
If you join cbi,cid,police, or any intelligence bureau branch.
This can be done by applying ssc exam.
There is option to join raw that is promotion.
If you work many years in any intelligence bureau, then you will be promoted/transported into raw agency.
If your aim is RAW than only best won't do any good.
Hope it helps you out a bit in your query.
All the best.
Regards.
4th December 2012, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir . I want to be a part of raw its my passion......plzzzzz reply me ...........
7th January 2013, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

sir,,,mai bharat kumar rajak apne desh ki seva karna chata hun.......
bharatjamui20102gmail.com
3rd February 2013, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

SIR MAI RAW ME WORK KARNA CHAHTA HU PAR . HOW CAN I JOIN RAW Pls ADVICE ME
10th February 2013, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

I have skill sets for sales n technical background but in addition I beleive
I would be able to persevere to bring the guilty to Justice.. Plz
Help me in serving my country in any way or form. Thanks!
14th February 2013, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

A Primary school teacher can join RAW ?? If yes then how ???
15th February 2013, 11:34 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Thumbs down Re: How could I join RAW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mityarth sharma View Post
Sir i can't join indian defence or indian civil service.because presently i m working.nd i can't leave my job dew to my finecial condition.but i waxt to becam part of raw.if i can be part of raw pleas reply me @no.
Mityarth-07742142495

Dear Aspirant,

If that is the case then i am sorry to say that you are not eligible for working in the prestigious department called RAW.

It is not for the time pass job to do a part time.Since you mentioned that you cannot leave the job you are currently doing now.

RAW is a secret agency which handles many secret jobs and things which are done in a secret way.

My your question i can say that you are not fitted for the job of raw.Since you also mentioned that you are not willing to work in the public services .

RAW is only for the people who want to the public services(Civil).So you are not applicable for this.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
16th May 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

how could join the raw

i want to serve for the country how can join the raw get advice please
[email protected]
19th May 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

how can i join NSG/RAW ? ans on [email protected]
22nd May 2014, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

after all these ass holes have seen texting they dont have guts to join in raw(praful)
22nd May 2014, 09:49 PM
shirdeesh

Smile Re: How could I join RAW?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mityarth sharma View Post
Mityarth-07742142495
hi
if want to join in raw you should go through with ssc prepare well for that
you can best couching in hydrabad ( rao couching institution is famous institution )
11th June 2014, 09:06 PM
watanjaar

I am pleased to work for RAW it is my pride so I need guidance and help how to work?
[email protected]
[email protected]
16th July 2015, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Hi All
From the past 2 years i have been facing very weird situation in my life ..i guess somebody is spying on me i dont no what it is ......i have given interview in army since then i hv been facing this problem ,,,is this RAW or army
24th September 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

i am in 3rd btech presently not working but wantted a job that suits me ;;;; and there are some of the nobel professions are there where you cant just go and join but if you posses those qualities which that profession needed than you can be a part of it ;;; i want to become an army officer to serve for india and i have confidence that one day ill be a part of that profession ;;;; and then ill definately ask my seniors that how to join this secrett profession
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?