29th October 2014, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information to join RAW or IB?

I am learning in T.Y. B.com, I hope service in RAW OR IB. Please give me deatails information for join IB or RAW. How to apply RAW after B.com?

28th January 2015, 10:08 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Detailed information to join RAW or IB?

RAW is Research and analysis wing of India and it is a agency that works under defence department of India, They work for safety as well as to collect the data that are valuable for the country. It is not that easy to work for RAW. They do not recruit people directly as there is lot of physical, Mental and medical strength required for the job and the person has to be a jack of all trades in order to get the job.

If you want to join in the RAW fields after the graduation you need to have some of the or any of the special qualities like the
Computer hacking
Special working skills
speed in the Internet and unstaring etc
Few ways to join in RAW:

You can join through armed forces army, air force, navy and all the other special forces in it.

Through civil services like IPS, IFS and so on being an IPS officer u can join in CBI, RAW and can remain in state police services.

If you are a civilian you need a high level recommendation, even through u get in u probably find desk jobs. Its better to enter RAW through IPS. So check out UPSC related website for the exams and requirements. You must put a great hard work to pass these exams and interview.

If you really want to work for the country then you have to first of all get selected for the defence and if you work exceptionally well then you might get a chance to work for RAW. You have to think out of box and you should maintain your physical and intelligence level at highest level all the time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?