5th January 2013, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

How to crack IBPS PO exam after doing M.Tech in Mathematics? What is the syllabus?

sir i am doing M.dc in mathematics ,I am interested to crack IBPS PO exam so please give me some tips how to clear this exam and l also want syllabus and book of this exam .

13th March 2013, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack IBPS PO exam after doing M.Tech in Mathematics? What is the syllabus?

IBPS P.O exam comprise of questions on reasoning and numerical ability. Questions on current affairs, computer knowledge and English language will also be asked for the test. There will be 50 questions from each of these sections for duration is 150 minutes. Other than this, there will be one descriptive paper for 25 marks. Time allotted for completing this paper is 1 hour.
14th March 2013, 07:47 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack IBPS PO exam after doing M.Tech in Mathematics? What is the syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am doing M.dc in mathematics ,I am interested to crack IBPS PO exam so please give me some tips how to clear this exam and l also want syllabus and book of this exam .
Questions will be asked from the below sections in the IBPS PO Exams:
Quantitative Aptitude
Reasoning
General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry
Computer Knowledge
English Language
Descriptive Paper on English Composition

They do not give any syallabus.
To clear this exams you need to study each sections and practise as many questions as you can.

few books:
A Modern Approach To Logical Reasoning by R. S. Aggarwal
A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal and Non-Verbal by BS Sijwali, Indu Sijwal
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by R. S. Aggarwal
Quantitative Aptitude For Competitive Examinations by Abhijit Guha
General Aptitude: Quantitative Aptitude & Reasoning for Competitive Examinations by G K P
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?