10th March 2012, 06:09 PM
sandeepsingh12345

Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?

Hy sir
I got 144 marks in ibps clerk exam and i belong to general category. So please informe me the chances to crack the interview and the technique to crack it.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk Exam after scoring 58% of marks in 12th Class and pursuing BA course?
  2. How to crack the PO and clerk exam papers of IBPS? Which are the best books?
  3. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  4. Will there be any chances for me to have Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  5. Will I get my marks for IBPS Exam to rectify the mistakes?
  6. What are the chances to get interview call after scoring 132 marks in IBPS clerk exam in general category?
  7. How to give IBPS clerk exam? Solutions for the same?
  8. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  9. The best strategy to crack the interview of IBPS PO interview?
  10. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  11. How many years I can try out IBPS Clerk bank exam? -- [New]
  12. Interview questions for IBPS PO exam? How to crack the interview?
  13. Am I eligible for interview after cracking IBPS clerk with 161 marks?
  14. Do I have any chances to get a job in any bank after scoring 176 in IBPS clerk exam? I am in general category
  15. How should I manage time to crack IBPS Clerk Exam?
  16. Cutoff marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for IBPS Clerk exam?
  18. Is there any scope of interview in IBPS clerk? What is the procedure of IBPS selection?
12th March 2012, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?

Sir, i got 164 marks in ibps clerk... Maharashtra state and genrel cat. Is there any chance for me ? Reply plz
16th March 2012, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?

whenever interview for ibps clerk how can we know about it????????????
16th March 2012, 07:50 PM
monu592

u have not scored high marks ... so u have to prepare for interview with your best effort...............

always remember that this is not an oficer level interview
so not need to get disappointed
u have to answer more question....
no need to be over smart....
question likes......why u want to join banks etc are common question ,so answerthese types of question in ordinary way....
the main part is introduction so, pay more attension on this..................
pay attention on way of talking, sitting...
wear formal cloth......
u can find various common question from your friends......
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
best of luck
17th March 2012, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

i got 135 in ibpa clerk whether i can qualify for interview
17th March 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 145 marks out of 250 in ibps clerk exam and i belongs to sc category, have any chances for get banking service.
18th March 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

will call letter send automatically from the banks, or there is any procedure for it?
18th March 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

148 marks in ibps clerk exam in maharastra state what chance
19th March 2012, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Sir, hopefully I want an answer from you that wether I be called for Interview whereas my IBPS clerk West Bengal OBC score is 145.
19th March 2012, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

sir i got 128 marks out of 250 in ibps clerk exam i belongs to sc category, have any chances for me
19th March 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i secure only 133 marks in st category in ibps clerk exam will i have any chances of geting a interview call from any bank
19th March 2012, 06:07 PM
ritu.raj

yes , you will be called for interview because gen category cutoff is 120 only
so prepare for interview
good luck
19th March 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE GOT 161 MARKS IN IBPS CLERK FROM GENERL CATG SO IS THERE ANY CHANCE FOR SELECTION?
20th March 2012, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 128 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it?
20th March 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

i got 128 belong to obc and this score is just above the cut off announced. have i any chance?
20th March 2012, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 147 marks in ibps clerk exam. what are the chances of getting call
20th March 2012, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

hi, i amVishal Borse
Please tll me what is high score from maharashtra under OBC cat. I have 154 belongs to MH under OBC cat. What shall my chances of Interview
email [email protected]
21st March 2012, 11:41 AM
Unregistered

sir i have got 138 marks,is there any chance for me from pnb
22nd March 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am Baliram and
I got 118 marks in ibps clerk exam. I belong to st category. Can i get chance for Interview.
22nd March 2012, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

i got 118 marks in ibps exam and i belong to st category can i get any chance there?
23rd March 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i am vishal i got 122 marks in cwe from sc category is there any chance for me?
23rd March 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

i have got 170 marks in ibps clerk exam, from kerala & belongs to general category..can i get a chance to apply for the interview
24th March 2012, 09:29 AM
Unregistered

i have got 152 marks what' s my chance in bihar
24th March 2012, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i m in tamilnadu i have only 121 marks in gen category in ibps clerk exam will i have any chances of getting a interview call from any bank
25th March 2012, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, I got 118 marks inIBPS clerical exam in SC category. what is the chances for interview?
28th March 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I secured 154 in Gen category.What about my scope in W.B?????
30th March 2012, 03:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav got 127 marks in ibps cwe exam in obc category is there few chances to get any interviews call?
31st March 2012, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

hai i am manish from up obc i have got 133 marks what are my chances anybody tells.
31st March 2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 130 belong to obc and this score is just above the cut off announced. have i any chance?
i have got the job?
3rd April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

sir, this is Naresh,i got 141 marks in ibps clerks from Andra Pradesh, have any chance to get the interview call?
3rd April 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i got 143 marks in ibps clerical exam and i belong to sc category.Is there any scope for interveiw?
3rd April 2012, 08:50 PM
naresh allulla

Sir this is naresh from andhra pradesh,i got 141 marks in ibps clerks, i belonging to obc. Have any chance to get interview call?
4th April 2012, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i got 145 marks from obc in Bihar,can i get any chances to face interview?
24th May 2012, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

sir,i have got 155 marks from oBc in rajasthan .can i get chance to get interview call.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?