18th May 2013, 02:15 PM
k.juhi

How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?

I had got 75% in 12th and 96 marks in eamcet I want to do aeronautical engineering this is required to get a seat

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Aeronautical Engineering course after scoring 90% marks in 12th and 12126 in EAMCET
  2. Seat in aeronautical engineering with local engineering entrance exams (like eamcet)
  3. How to get Aeronautical Engineering after securing 91% in Inter and 61 marks in EAMCET?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  6. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  7. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering College, Indian Air Force(Hyderabad) or Institute of Aeronautical Engineering(Hyderabad)? Minimum marks or rank required in EAMCET for admission?
  8. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  9. Marks required in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Should I write EAMCET or IIT exam?
  10. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  11. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  12. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering?
  13. What is the best fees for me after scoring 17934 rank in EAMCET engineering -- [New]
  14. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Details about Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering under EAMCET?
  16. Can I get any government college in Aeronautical Engineering after scoring 58% marks in 12th PCM?
  17. What to do to join B.Tech after scoring 856 marks in EAMCET under BC-B category with 33 marks in EAMCET?
  18. Am I eligible for top 10 engineering colleges after scoring 91 marks in EAMCET?
14th October 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Aeronautical engineering after scoring 75% in 12th and 96 marks in EAMCET?

AFTER 10 WANT TO TAKE EAMCET TO ENTER AERONAUTICAL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?