10th January 2013, 12:52 PM
sijan kolayy

How to do B.Com after doing CA?

I am now in 11th and want to do C.A. And I will giving my cpt exam and hsc in the same year.But I don't want do B.com,any other graduation I can apply for?

30th August 2014, 05:30 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do B.Com after doing CA?

Yes, you can join provided you have cleared PE-1. You have to clear the PE-1test after clearing the intermediate examination or class 12 from commerce stream. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) handles the enrollment and certification of CA course. As far as eligibility is concerned, Chartered Accountant aspirants need to clear entrance examinations. PE-1 PE-2 and Final part are the three sections of tests which candidates should attend. In addition, candidates have to obtain two and a half years practical experience under any authorized Chartered Accountant. Candidates are supposed to do a 15 days General management and Communication skills program. The entrance tests are held twice a year and the aspirants who have finished their class 10 can write for the Competency Professional Test (CPT). There are no age limit in particular.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?