8th June 2012, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Ed and B.Com course?

i want to do both b.com and b.ed can i do them or not?/...please tell me the answer

19th July 2012, 05:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do B.Ed and B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to do both b.com and b.ed can i do them or not?/...please tell me the answer

In order to pursue Bachelor of Commerce [B.Com] from any reputed College or University, Candidate must have passed the +2 level of Examination from a recognized Board. The duration of the program is three years.

However, to pursue Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program from any recognized Institution, one must have completed the Bachelors degree program or/and Masters Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Admission is either through Entrance Examinations or on basis of Merit of Qualifying Examinations. The duration of the program is One academic year.

Hence, if you do not hold any Degree, you are not eligible for the B.Ed program. So, Firstly complete the Bachelors degree from a recognized University or Institution with High aggregate marks and then you may look to pursue B.Ed program from any of the recognized Institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?