30th July 2012, 04:32 PM
alokprakash84

How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the institutes offering this course? I have qualified Bihar Teaching Eligibility Test

sir,
I qualified Bihar teacher eligibility test-2011 (Elementary as well as senior secondary level) but have not B.Ed. degree and teaching experience.The B.Ed. is mandatory for teacher appointment so, I need B.Ed. degree.Therefore I want to do B Ed course through correspondence,I would like to know detail/brief information about institutes that offering this type of course as soon as possible.
thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When are the admissions for B.Ed through correspondence in Bangalore? Colleges offering B.ed correspondence course and when is the entrance exam for B.Ed correspondence?
  3. B.Ed correspondence for B.Com graduates without teaching experience?
  4. After studying M.Com distance course what should I do?
  5. List of Colleges offering B.Ed course i Correspondence in South Delhi? When will the admissions begin for this course? Duration of this course?
  6. Are there any institutes in Gurgaon offering distance learning or correspondence course in B.Ed?
  7. Eligibility criteria and list of the correspondence LLB colleges in Bihar for 41 years old HS passed candidate? -- [New]
  8. How to join B.Ed course through correspondence?
  9. Which universities are offering B.Ed through correspondence?
  10. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  11. How to do B.ed through correspondence course from Bihar? What is the fee structure?
  12. How can I do BA after diploma in correspondence from Bihar?
  13. What should I do to become a Government Teacher having completed my B.Tech?
  14. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  15. List of colleges offering correspondence course for B.Ed in Mumbai without requiring any teaching experience?
  16. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  17. List of colleges offering B.Ed program through distance learning in Delhi NCR region which do not require teaching experience?
  18. Which are the institutes offering PG in Biotechnology in Bihar? Which private institutes should I choose?
24th March 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the institutes offering this course? I have qualified Bihar Teaching Eligibility Test

Iwant to do b.ed
15th April 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Ed through correspondence? Which are the institutes offering this course? I have qualified Bihar Teaching Eligibility Test

sir i have B.A completed at 2007, i want to do B.Ed and i have teaching experience 2 year i want do B.Ed correspondence which college offering correspondence ,
22nd July 2014, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed B.A at 2004, I want to do B.Ed. and I doesn't have any teaching experience, which college offering correspondence and what are the terms and conditions?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?