4th August 2013, 03:32 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech after completing ITI in electronics mechanic branch?

i am completed my iti in electronic mechanic branch in 2005 nw i want to do b.tech r b.e how can i do this.plz direct me how cn i do.if iti is considered equal to 10+2(puc) r not.How can i join b.tech r b.e.

22nd May 2016, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after completing ITI in electronics mechanic branch?

I HAVE COMPLETED ITI AS ELECTRICIAN AND I WANT TO STUDY MORE WHAT SHOULD I HAVE TO TAKE
24th May 2016, 01:35 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to do B.Tech after completing ITI in electronics mechanic branch?

You have done ITI Electrician course and want to study further. Then you can go for the Polytechnic/ Diploma degree/course from colleges which is recognized by government/AICTE.

The eligibility for doing the Polytechnic/ Diploma degree/course -

Candidate should have passed 10th and 12th Board exams from a recognized school/college/institution for the 3 years diploma course.

But the candidates who have done ITI course after class 10th board exam can directly get the admission in the 2nd year of the diploma degree course as Lateral entry.

Now after completing the diploma, if you further want to study, then you can get the admission in the B.Tech/B.E degree courses as per you subjects/streams.

The eligibility for doing the B.tech/B.E -

Candidate should have done 10th and 12th board from recognized college/school/institution. And in 12th board should have subjects combinations of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics(PCM) & English. Also some of the entrance exams or some private colleges entrance exams even keep minimum 60% of marks in 10th and 12th board exams while for some entrance exams the percentage varies.

Also the candidate can get the entry through Lateral entry in the 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E degree if he/she has done the Polytechnic/ Diploma course with 60% aggregate marks.

So, if you want to do the B.tech/B.E degree after ITI and you can first complete the Diploma (2nd year Lateral Entry) and then B.tech (2nd year Lateral Entry).
21st May 2022, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi iam competed in ITI course 2014 th banch .what next
28th May 2022, 12:50 PM
ashokbly

You can get admission as a Lateral Entry for B.Tech in same branch.
If looking in Uttar Pradesh choose the SRMSCET Bareilly, Best Engineering College in North India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?