18th December 2012, 08:09 AM
Manjunath ready kc

How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore

Sir,
I want to do b tech in electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore. I am working in kptcl. Please guide me any engineering colleges near Bangalore.

Regards
Manjunatha

Related Questions:
4th March 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore

how to apply for b.tech in distance education which is approved by AICTE?
23rd March 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore

I want to do correspondence b.tech in electrical with AICTE university in delhi.I am working with panel industry.Please guide me best engineering college.
29th May 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondence b.tech in electrical with AICTE university in kolkata.I am working with Real Estate industry.I am a D.E.E. from A.P.C. Roy Polytechnic in the year of 1995. Please guide me best engineering college.
29th May 2013, 12:00 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

For admission in engineering college you have to apply for JEE exam. JEE is only single entrance exam conducted for admission in all engineering college of india. No other entrance exam is conducted for admission in engineering college, admission in all engineering college is based on the merit in JEE exam.

JEE exam is conducted in two phases. first you have to apply JEE main exam after passing JEE main exam you can apply for JEE advance exam. after JEE advance exam final merit list will be prepared and admission in the engineering college will based on this merit list.

If you want to do engineering from correspondence then you have to apply in the open university. open university conducts its entrance exam for admission.

According to me engineering from correspondence is not a good choice. engineering through correspondence has not so much importance. through correspondence you can not get knowledge as you get in regular engineering. regular engineering is better then correspondence engineering.

I will give advice to join regular engineering not distance engineering. for regular engineering you have to apply for JEE exam.
29th May 2013, 03:02 PM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjunath ready kc View Post
Sir,
I want to do b tech in electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore. I am working in kptcl. Please guide me any engineering colleges near Bangalore.

Regards
Manjunatha
HI!
If you want to engineering college then you have to pas 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

For admission in top govt. college you have to qualify the entrance exam:-
> A.I.E.E.E
> I.I.T-J.E.E
etc

ELIGIBILITY FOR A.I.E.E.E EXAM:-
> Pass 12th with minimum 50% marks from recognized University or Board.
For ST/SC candidate minimum 45% marks is require.
> The age limit for exam is 17-25 year.
> Maximum number of attempts is 3.
> The candidate must be citizen of India.

Some top college in Banglore:-
> R V College Of Engineering, Bangalore
> HKBK College of Engineering, Bangalore
> Don Bosco Institute of Technology, Bangalore
> University Visvesvaraya College Of Engineering, Bangalore
> International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?