28th November 2011, 04:12 PM
thangamani20

Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?

Hi Friends,

I did my diploma in Electronic and Communication engg, now currently i'm working in Bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which college is providing part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval
  2. Any B.Tech part time college in Gurgaon with AICTE approval?
  3. Is it possible to see the approval letter from AICTE which they are referring at their site? Does ICE need AICTE approval every year?
  4. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  5. Can I join part time engineering course in AICTE approved college after completing DME(Part Time) in IME Mumbai
  6. Does MBA require AICTE approval? Does SMU has AICTE approval for MBA(HRM) course?
  7. Which are the good universities with AICTE or UGC approval? I am in Mechanical Engineering
  8. How to do part time B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college
  9. How to do B.Tech in Electrical engineering with AICTE approved college in Bangalore
  10. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  11. How to do part time or online B.E/B.Tech degree from AICTE approved college?
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. B.Tech from non-AICTE approved college is valuable? Distance B.Tech and B.Tech full time course are both equal?
  14. Procedure to get NOC from U.P. State Government for AICTE approval? -- [New]
  15. How may I get the copy of AICTE approval letter of DY Patil College of engineering, Pimpri, Pune?
  16. MG University Engineering College AICTE approved?
  17. Master's program without AICTE approval will create problem to do Lectureship?
  18. Is PCI approval necessary for B.Pharm. Course? AICTE approval not enough? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd December 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?

Hello,
Could anyone help me with the list of colleges( in Bangalore) with AICTE approval for ME/Mtech courses in Electronics subjects.
Is AICTE approoved Master's course Mandatory , in case I plan to persue PhD or maybe teach in any college in some years.

Thanks
Atul
18th January 2012, 04:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval?

Hi Friends,

I did my diploma in mechanical engg, now currently i'm working in Bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
26th April 2012, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I am working in bangalore i will doing engineering in part time which college provided with AICTE approved details to mxy mail id [email protected]
2nd May 2012, 07:37 PM
sathyamoorthy iisc

[QUOTE=thangamani20;1446925]Hi Friends,

It is possible to do part time btech in bangalore
these are the colleges providing this courses
1.university college of engineering bangalore university
2.bms evening college of engineering ,basavagudi
3.AMC college of engineering
4.east point college of engineering

Note:If you are belonging to karnataka state it is easier to get the admission above colleges.but if you are not you need to take up the COMMON ADMISSION TEST conducted by them.But for me first two college what i have mentioned is best to do.

for more details feel free to contact me
k.sathyamoorthy
bangalore

[email protected]
even i am also trying for this btech .contact me even you know some thing about this part time btech
5th May 2012, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

hi Sathya, I want to do B.E at B.M.S college. Are they provinding the same. My Email is [email protected]. Pls contact me if you get to know the details.
6th June 2012, 01:18 AM
Unregistered

Hi Friends,

I did my diploma in Electronic and Communication engg, now currently i'm working in Bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID [email protected]
28th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

I complete my electronics diploma from pune, maharashtra and doing job in wipro banglore. I want to do B.E or B.TEC . Please tell me about the procedure and formality for admission. If you have any suggession then please send on my email id [email protected].
1st August 2012, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

I did my diploma in computer science engg, now currently i'm working in Bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID:[email protected].
4th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

Which college provides mtech in civil engineering as part time. Can anyone please help me. If you come across send me the details to my mail ID: [email protected]
28th September 2012, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

SIR I HAD FINISHED B.E FROM BANGLORE UNIVERSITY IN 1997 , IAM WORKING SINCE THEN NOW I HAVE PLANNED TO DO PARTTIME ME IN BANGLORE CAN U PL SUGGEST ME ANY DETAILS ABOUT ME PROGRMME IN BANGLORE. MY MAIL ID IS sagar .sayani @gmail.com

Thanks

sagar
16th November 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

which college offering part time or weekend ME/M.tech course for b.tech EEE?
20th November 2012, 06:53 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,,

college provides part time engineering program in Bangalore with AICTE approval===============

1.amc college of engineering

2.university college of enginering, bangalore university(bangalore)

3.east point coll. of engineering

4.bms evening coll. of engineering(basavagudi)

all the best***************

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
11th December 2012, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BE in ECE and currently working in a Aerospace company.What are the courses in Masters that will support my career???And also provide the colleges that offer part time courses????
11th December 2012, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed Diploma in civil engg. in Tamil Nadu state. Now i wanna pursue BE/B.Tech in part time in Bangalore. What is the procedure to get admission? Whether CET is required for me? Pl direct me
14th December 2012, 08:11 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi friends..........

The colleges providing part time engineering program in bangalore with aicte approval are:

1.a m c college of engineering

2.b m s evening college of engineering

3.east point college of engineering

4.university college of engineering bangalore

all the best..............
19th March 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i m dme so i want continue my edu and so piease help to me which college [email protected]
19th March 2013, 03:49 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

Hi.....
Friends,

The List of Part time Engineering colleges in Bangalore like ::
======================================

*** East point College of Engineering

*** AMC College of Engineering

*** BMS Evening College of Engineering

*** University College of Engineering, Bangalore.

All the best..........................
19th April 2013, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Any colleges is offering a part time or week end btech courses like srm & sathiyabama in bagalore. If u konw any one kindly
guide me .

thanks,
varatha,
[email protected], 9886662800
11th June 2013, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am presently working as lecturer in kolhapur (maharashtra), Which college provides part time ME/ M tech.engineering program near by kolhapur or maharashtra state with AICTE approval?
28th June 2013, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

hi I have completed DME from karantaka but a resident of gujarat. Now I am working in bangalore should i need to go through CAT. I have totaly 13 years of working experience. Can any body suggest me.....
8th July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Which college is having the part time B.E in mechanical for the students who have completed 10 2 an d working in engineering service industry.
8th November 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir ! I had completed diploma in mechanicl engg i want to do part time BE is east point colge offers part time
20th February 2014, 08:06 PM
mani0126

Default Require Clarification

Dear Sathya,

Is it possible to part Time BE in week end. Because i have tried lot to get the details of college which are providing part time classes on weekend. but none of them all are providing classes on weekdays evening. please do let me know if it is available in bangalore... thanks in advacnce..

[email protected]
10th March 2014, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

Hai sir,
I completed diploma in EEE(electrical and electronics engineering). tamilnadu year of completion 2013 .now i am working in continental automotive.so i want study part time B.E EEE course in banglore .i want week end college and anual fees structure for every anual.what is the required for part time course joining required means want any experience in diploma.and one more qution can i do ECE. pls send my mail id [email protected]
25th March 2014, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

otherwise Call to this number 9740658353
1st June 2014, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Hi friends, I'm complete diploma mechanical now working central government job in pune, I'm interested be/be.tech part time aicte approved college list send me friends, ganesankumaresan33@gmail. Com
6th July 2015, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

I did my diploma in Electronics and Communication engg,now i m working in bel as Technical Apprentices,i want to continue my higher program(B.E or B.TECH)in part time,which are provide part time engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved.please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID [email protected]
7th July 2015, 10:28 PM
matamanju

Hello Friend

I am only provided you the Best College list

*AMC college of engineering.

*BMS evening college of Engineering

*University college of Engineering

*east point College of Engineering.

These are colleges only provided to you best colleges to do part time Engineering program.
8th July 2015, 09:32 PM
sumansahujadam

The List of Part time Engineering colleges in Bangalore like ::
======================================

*** East point College of Engineering

*** AMC College of Engineering

*** BMS Evening College of Engineering

*** University College of Engineering, Bangalore.
12th November 2015, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I did my diploma in Computer Science, now currently i'm working in Bangalore, i want to continue my higher program(B.tech) in part time, which college are provide part engg program in bangalore with AICTE approved. please help me to find out the colleges and send the details to my mail ID :[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?