9th June 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?

sir, i have passed out class 12 with 66.4 %marks. i got 121 rank in arunachal pradesh joint entrance exam. what should i do now?
i want to do b.tech in m.e. which colleges offer b.tech course without donation and low fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  2. What is the M.Com fee structure with donation in Bangalore?
  3. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  4. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
  5. Which are the B.Tech colleges in AP offering distance in B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate? -- [New]
  7. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Fee structure and donations in private medical colleges at AP? How to get admission?
  9. Is there a way to get admission in B.Tech by paying donation?
  10. Any management quota in deemed universities, government colleges and anna university affiliated colleges? What is the fee structure?
  11. Minimum TANCET score required for applying for M.Tech/M.E? Fee structure of each course?
  12. MSc in Animation after B.tech in Electronics Engineering
  13. List of Colleges offering B.Tech in Civil Engineering in Distance Learning? How can I apply for the Entrance Exam? What will be the fee structure for this course?
  14. Are distance mode M.Sc. and M.Tech. considered similar regular PG courses ?
  15. Which industries are offering summer training in Visakhapatnam? What is the fee structure?
  16. MBBS colleges in Tamilnadu with low fee structure and no donation?
  17. What are the various branches in B.tech courses?
  18. Am I eligible to pursue masters degree in health administration? Colleges and universities offering this course in India?
22nd November 2012, 06:11 PM
ankurking59

Default Re: How to do B.Tech in M.E? Which colleges are offering B.Tech course without donation? Fee structure for the same?

If you want to take admission in m.e without donation then you should take admission in haryana. Because there are many colleges in Haryana, offers the free admission including scholarship. there are the name of some colleges whose offers the free admission in any branch. Yhey are given below:-
1. ROYAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECH,
2 D.R. COLLEGE OF ENGG & TECH.
3. TCM COLLEGE MANAGEMENT AND TECH.
etc.
you can know more about these college on the google. Search by the name of college in google and you will get the fee structure of those colleges.

thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?