25th October 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

How to do BFA after passing HSc?

I have passed my H.S.C. in 2007 then Elementry Teacher Training in 2009. Then got a job as a teacher. Bt the still can't get good salary. I am 22 years old. So i want to do B.F.A. (fine art) advertising & graphics in Gujarat. Can i now, after 3 years get an addmission in the same? Plz also suggest me best college. Thanks...

29th October 2017, 12:24 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BFA after passing HSc?

BFA stands for Bachelor of Fine Arts. It is a three-year Bachelor's degree course in the field of Fine Arts. Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary course in any discipline from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue BFA course. Admissions in BFA course are done through merit basis of Higher Secondary examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university. Since, you have passed 12th standard from a Government recognised board, you are eligible to apply for admission to BFA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?