28th June 2013, 11:26 AM
pinkitholia

How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?

I have completed B.Sc with physics,maths & computer science.now i want to do B.Sc with chemistry as an additional subject.Plz tell me the name of universities providing this & procedure for the same....

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  3. When and how can I obtain NEET form?
  4. Career Options available in USA for Indian Dentists? Which course is better for me between Hospital Management and Oral Health Research?
  5. When will I receive the admit card of SSC(LDC)?
  6. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University
  7. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  8. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  9. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)? -- [New]
  10. Details about completing B.Sc Chemistry?
  11. Which specialization is the best for career in BSc Computer Science or BSc Electronics? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can we do B.E after completing BSc Course? I have secured less marks in PCM group
  13. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  14. How to do MSc computer science after completing BSc in PCM group?
  15. Which course should I choose for my post graduation degree? I have done graduation in commerce and one year PGDBM in general
  16. How to join Army after completing BSc with PCM
  17. Which course to do after completing BSc computer science?
  18. What can I do after completing my BSc computer science? I am interested in Astrophysics
2nd September 2014, 04:06 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkitholia View Post
I have completed B.Sc with physics,maths & computer science.now i want to do B.Sc with chemistry as an additional subject.Plz tell me the name of universities providing this & procedure for the same....
Since, you have already done bachelor degree course. So, no need to apply for bachelor degree course again. If you are interested in Chemistry, you can apply for M.Sc Chemistry course after completing B.Sc course.

Master of Science (M.Sc) is a Master degree course. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester.

► Students must have done its bachelor degree in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from recognized university.

► Applicants should have a minimum of 50% marks

► Those applicants who belong to SC / ST / PWD Candidates are required to pass only 45% Marks at Graduate Level.

► The selection for admission in M.Sc Chemistry course is based on entrance exam conducted by the Institution.

Please visit the concerned university to get more details regarding the admission process.

M.Sc Chemistry Colleges:-

1. Indian Institute of Technology
2. Jamia Millia Islamia
3. Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute Of Technology And Science
4. Kurukshetra University
5. Prist University
6. University Of Saugar
7. VIT University
10th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do BSc with chemistry after completing BSc with PCM and computer science?

i am b.sc student and iam confues because what will can last year choose in making good future for this option math ,chimestry physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?