26th August 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How to do BSc in crimonology after passing 12th class this year

hello .. I want to do bsc in criminology. I have passed 12th class this year . I got 82%in PCM. what will I do take admission in sagar university. please give me some advice.

4th October 2015, 11:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do BSc in crimonology after passing 12th class this year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello .. I want to do bsc in criminology. I have passed 12th class this year . I got 82%in PCM. what will I do take admission in sagar university. please give me some advice.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Criminology after completing 12th standard. B.Sc in Criminology course is helpful for the candidate to develop the Forensic skill. After completing B.Sc in Criminology the candidate can find the job opportunity in Schools and educational Institutions as well.

The candidate must satisfy the below criteria to be eligible for B.Sc Criminology,

- The candidates opting for B.Sc in Criminology need to pass their 12th board exam from an institute recognized by the educational board of the country.

- The candidate should score minimum 50% of marks at the 12th standard level.

- The students with optional subject as economics during their twelfth are given preference.
11th May 2018, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about the college's for bsc criminology and take an admission for me in bsc criminology?
3rd June 2020, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam to study criminology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?