30th June 2012, 06:57 PM
dinesh sam

How to do CA after completing B.Com with 55%?

I have completed b.com with 55% now i want to do ca should i enter ipcc without cpt exam

31st July 2012, 10:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CA after completing B.Com with 55%?

CA is a professional course which consists of 3 levels. You have to qualify CPT so as to apply for CA after 12th class. Since you have completed your graduation, you need not attend CPT. In this case, you can appear for IPCC directly. You have to qualify IPCC exam and do article ship training for 3 years. Computer training for 100 hours is also included in this level. If you qualify all these levels you will be eligible to attend the final CA course.
1st August 2012, 12:24 AM
archanagalenka

Thumbs up Re: How to do CA after completing B.Com with 55%?

Eligibility for CA CPT Exam

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial][FONT=Arial]Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test, which is also known as CA CPT Exam, is conducted by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for admitting students to Chartered Accountancy course. The test is an entry level exam. The institute conducts Chartered Accountant Common Proficiency Test (CA CPT) four times a year, at various cities across India. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial]Eligibility[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]The aspirants can join the Chartered Accountancy course after clearing CA CPT Exam. Given below are the eligibility criteria for chartered accountancy.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial]The students must have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent, from any recognized Board.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial]Candidates, who have passed B.Com, M.Com, LLB, ICWA, CS or MBA at the first attempt, are also eligible to apply.[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial]The candidates, who have appeared or appearing in final year of the qualifying examination, are also eligible to apply. [/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial]The students, who have registered for CPT Course with Board of Studies of ICAI on or before October 1, 2009, are also eligible to appear in the entrance test.[/FONT]
[/FONT][/FONT]
18th August 2012, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir,am sai am doing degree 2nd year now just i want to know after completing my gradutation. what test i have to write and how many years it will take to complete c.a
20th August 2012, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

helo sir teel me how many year for c.a after the b.com and how to do c.a after b.com
21st August 2012, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

i am about to complete my MBA this year...can i do CA....for which level of exam i have to appear...
25th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

how many years will take to do CA after completing a plan b.com degree and can i do CA without leaving my job?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?