7th February 2013, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

How to do CA in distance education after completing BCA

I sir/Madam I had completed my BCA, im working in govt. offs now i wanted to do CA in distance education system please can u clarify how to apply were should i apply and what the process please explain sir please help me..................

8th August 2020, 01:51 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: How to do CA in distance education after completing BCA

Chartered Accountancy Course, itself a correspondence course. You don't need to visit any college for pursuing this course. You can apply online registration process for this course, by visiting the official website of ICAI, www.icai.org.
By visiting this site, you have to fill the registration form for Intermediate Level of CA Course, fill all the required columns, attach the attested qualifying statements, submit the registration fees of Rs.18000. Hence, your registration will be completed.
You will receive this confirmation through mail or SMS.
9th August 2020, 02:26 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do CA in distance education after completing BCA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I sir/Madam I had completed my BCA, im working in govt. offs now i wanted to do CA in distance education system please can u clarify how to apply were should i apply and what the process please explain sir please help me..................
-----yes you can pursue CA via distance learning mode and appear for the
exam while doing job but make sure that you need to invest few duration
for the studies.
-----You can apply online, pay the fees and collect study material at any of the
branches of the Institute/Association.
9th August 2020, 11:11 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How to do CA in distance education after completing BCA

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountant course after completion of BCA course. -CPT(Common Proficiency Test) is the entrance exam for the CA which is held twice a year in the month of June and December. -The candidate must have cleared Senior secondary Exam(10+2) to become eligible for the CPT exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?