7th August 2014, 09:21 PM
bcanandhi

Which master course to do having done Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Biochemistry?

I finished bsc bio chemistry and diploma in sanitry inspector course . I want to do master. please help me in the carrier

9th August 2014, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which master course to do having done Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Biochemistry?

i have completed my 2, in commerce without maths in the 2012-14 batch, and i'm now doing 1st bca, in distance education in kerala...i want to know that can i go for mca after completing my bca in 2017???if yes how & if no, tell me what i'll do now...
28th January 2016, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which master course to do having done Diploma in Sanitary Inspector course after B.Sc Biochemistry?

i was completed b.sc chemistry after that PG diploma in sanitary inspector . now how can i apply to do net slet exam , if i am eligible to write exam which department to available to written exam , i mean written exam either chemistry or sanitation related .
2nd May 2016, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

which master degree course wil be better after completing bsc in industrial chemistry and diploma in sanitary inspector please suggest
4th May 2018, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Please give me entrance exam questions paper and syllabus prepare in that examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?