19th May 2013, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

How to do company secretary after completing MBA finance?

Respected sir,
i have completed my M.B.A finance. Now if i need to do company secretary course means what is the procedure for that and give me some details about that course.

Thanking you,
Surya

Related Questions:
  1. How to do company secretary through correspondence after completing M.Com and MBA in finance? What is the fee structure?
  2. Which option between CS and LLB should I choose after completing MBA in finance?
  3. Is the combination of ICWA and CS a good choice?
  4. Can I get a job after doing MBA finance and which studying Computer Secretary course?
  5. How to do company secretary course after completing MBA in marketing
  6. After B.Com and MBA is it a right choice to opt for Company Secretary course?
  7. Job after MBA (Finance), Company secretary, Business accountant course and Tally and MS office course from APTECH?
  8. Career scope for CS course? Which course is a better choice for me among CS, B.Com and BBA after completion of 12th class?
  9. How to get admission in company secretary? I have done BCA and MBA
  10. How to do company secretary course if I am interested to do MBA?
  11. How to do MBA in finance after completing B.Com and while working in company in banking department?
  12. How to do MBA finance after completing MBA HR?
  13. Is MBA in Finance and Entrepreneurship, a good combination with company secretary course?
  14. Which undergraduate courses can we do with CS for a better career? Which is the PG course available after CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join in company secretary after passing 12th with 86% in commerce?
  16. Is doing B.Com with CS better or doing BBA with CS? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to get a government job after completing MBA in Finance and while working in Private company?
  18. What will be the best procedure to do CA after completing MBA in Finance?
25th September 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do company secretary after completing MBA finance?

I completed MBA finance specialization i want to join in company secretory course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?