3rd June 2013, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS along with B.Com? I have completed 12th with 67%

i hv completd my 12th wid 67%....further m willing to do c.s along wid b.com.... so is it ok if i do both at a time?

21st April 2014, 01:07 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS along with B.Com? I have completed 12th with 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i hv completd my 12th wid 67%....further m willing to do c.s along wid b.com.... so is it ok if i do both at a time?
Yes off course, you can do B.com along with CS . There is no issue regarding this.

B.com Stands for (Bachelor of Commerce). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.com course.

ICSI stands for (Institute company secretary of Indian) . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three division namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course.

12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for Foundation course and Bachelor degree course with 55% percentage of marks required for Intermediate course.

::Suggestion::

As per my knowledge it’s difficult to concentrate on both the course at the same time. So, we suggest you to complete B.com course with good percentage of marks. After completing your b.com course you may apply for CS Intermediate course directly.
8th May 2014, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do CS along with B.Com? I have completed 12th with 67%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes off course, you can do B.com along with CS . There is no issue regarding this. B.com Stands for (Bachelor of Commerce). The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. 12th standard or equvilent qualificaiton is the minimum educational qualification to apply for B.com coruse. ICSI stands for (Institute company secretary of Indian) . The duration of the course is for four years and the course is divided into three division namely, Foundation course, Intermediate course and Final course. 12th standard or equivalent qualification is the minimum educational qualification to apply for Foundation course and Bachelor degree course with 55% percentage of marks required for Intermediate course. As per my knowledge it’s difficult to concentrate on both the course at the same time. So, we suggest you to complete B.com course with good percentage of marks. After completing your b.com course you may apply for CS Intermediate course directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?