2nd October 2012, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do CS course in distance mode? What is the procedure?

Dear Experts,

I am a Housewife of 30 years old. I completed My post graduation in Commerce. Now i want to do CS Course in distance mode. I belongs to the state of Andhra Pradesh. Please let me know the procedure and fee details.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  3. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  4. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance mode? -- [New]
  6. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  7. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  8. Universities offering M.Ed in Distance Mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  10. How to do B.Ed through distance mode after completing graduation with 60%?
  11. BE(distance mode) institutes and their validity
  12. Universities in which I can pursue M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Lifesciences in distance mode?
  13. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  14. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  15. Which are the universities offering LLB in distance mode? What is the procedure for admission?
  16. How to apply for distance mode B.E.? Which are the leading institution for distance mode B.E.?
  17. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
  18. Which universities are the best for government job in distance mode?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?