30th September 2011, 06:00 PM
dilshad1920

Difference between distance mode and regular mode?

is there any change in my certificate after doing study in distance mode as compare to regular mode and also i want to know that is distance mode can create any type of problem when i find my jab after study

11th January 2012, 02:02 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between distance mode and regular mode?

There is no difference between courses done through distance or regular mode if the institution offering the distance education is UGC, DEC and AICTE approved. The pass certificate for both are equal and a candidate gets equal opportunity to appear for entrance exams for higher studies as well as for getting a job. The difference lies in the mode of teaching. Regular is a traditional method of teaching which takes place on face to face basis in a classroom whereas distance education is done through self study material without any face to face teaching in a classroom. Remember that its about the knowledge one gains from the course which is important rather than the mode of education.
16th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

hlo sir/madam i am doing BCA from EIILM university distance education after my BCA degree CAn i do MCA with regular college that is possible...... pls tell me
28th September 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/madam,

I am completed my b.com from Mumbai university. please give me guidance for to do c.s. and whats future (Scope) in Indian market.

Its mine e-mail site - [email protected]
please give feedback....

your faithfully
28th September 2012, 08:53 AM
vetdoc.01

Exclamation Re: Difference between distance mode and regular mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilshad1920 View Post
is there any change in my certificate after doing study in distance mode as compare to regular mode and also i want to know that is distance mode can create any type of problem when i find my jab after study
YES! Ofcourse there is difference in degree and certificate recived for a distance mode education & regular mode of education. its as simple as there is difference in the type or mode of education you are acquiring. for e.g a distance mode of education will lack practical aspects the study, it will lack the quantity of course material studied etc.
just like that there is difference in certificates. like many of the institutes while offering jobs strictly ask for regular mode of education.
next thing is you have a handful/few universites offering distance mode education which are AICTE/DEC/UGC approved.
when you take up a distance mode of education you are taking up the equivalent degree or a diploma degree not the degree exactly!!!!
hence i would strictly recommend you to take up a regular course if there are no limitations upon you as a job etc. rather than taking a distance course.
8th February 2013, 05:20 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

Distance education describes those forms of education in which teacher and learner carry out their tasks apart from one-another. There are many modes of distance education. Some of them are open university, open school, mass media, television, etc.

Distance mode of education is a system of education in which there is no face to face relationship between teacher and taught.

Regular mode of education is a system of education in which face to face relationship between teacher and taught.

Hope the above mentioned will help you to get the information you were searching for.
8th April 2013, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

sir,did the from RVD Rajsthan unversity in Diploma Mechanical, I want do reqular mode in Bahelor of enggineering coursr give college list
30th May 2013, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

can i do a professional course through distance mode
18th September 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

can i pursue pg course in honours after passing ba pass course through distance mode.
14th March 2015, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

I m doing BCA through distance mode.is it create problems for entrace or searching for job.
21st July 2015, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I am passed b.sc mathematics as Hons. Subject but I am selected for a postal job but joining letter don't get but I want to study through distance education can I admit in this education plz tel me ?my gmail I'[email protected]
7th August 2017, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Can a man get chances to appear job when he do distance mode of Ma in any institute like regular mode of ed.and in regular Ma courses is it important to attend 75%of class or not important.
11th August 2017, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Can a man get equal importance by doing distance Pg like regular. And can he get job by doing distance pg equal than regular? I am in doubt so solve my confusion.
14th August 2020, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

Can i go for bums distance education as I'm married,so i need to take care of my home as well as my career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?