24th July 2013, 10:55 AM
ashwini.Chamundaia

How to do CS if I am working in store department?

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am interested to do CS now i am working in Store department, i want to do CS & i want more about this course.

Duration of the Course?
When classes starts?
where is the instruction in mysore?

With regards,
Ashwini.C

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do masters in either MCA or MBA? I'm working in Taxation department of jaypee rewa plant jaypee group
  2. Jobs for overage persons in government sector? I am working in postal department
  3. How to do LLB in distance mode? I am working as Junior assistant in judicial department
  4. Which are some of the good short term courses after completing B.Com? I am working in Human Resource department
  5. Am I eligible for the position of VAO being a candidate with a date of birth 12-01-1977 and working in Tamil Nadu Police Department?
  6. What are the major departments in government and private sector?
  7. How can I upgrade my post and pay scale while working as a technician in the state medical department, Manipur?
  8. Can I avail 85% reservation quota for Delhi candidates? I've been living in Delhi for over 15 years, did 10th std from a Delhi school but now I'm in a school at NCR region
  9. Career oppertunity for home science students?
  10. How to write civil service exam while working in Tamilnadu Police Department
  11. After my diploma can I give UPSC exam?
  12. Entrance exams for Ph.D in Pune University? How to prepare for it and which are the subjects?
  13. Priyanka, working in MNC in Hr & GA department
  14. Which master degree or diploma is preferable for a good future prospective? I'm working with a construction company and completing my BBA graduation degree
  15. Recent Ph.D topics in the field of Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com and while working in Account Department
  17. How to do ICWA after completing B.Com? I am working in Account Department
  18. Which distance course should I join to improve my knowledge after completing MBA with Marketing and Finance?
31st December 2017, 05:20 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do CS if I am working in store department?

The stages to become Company Secretary:

Foundation Programme.

Executive Programme.

Professional Programme.

12th passed candidates can apply for foundation programme of CS course and those who have done bachelor's degree eligible for executive course directly.

Admission to this course is open throughout the year and examination is held in month of June and December.

To get more details, visit official website CS course full details .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?