14th October 2012, 07:17 PM
saikumar2325

How to do cyber law course after completing graduation?

i am sai kumar.i am compleleted graduate this year. I want to do cyber law course so send me the details to my mail id...my mail id is [email protected].

4th January 2013, 08:12 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: How to do cyber law course after completing graduation?

Hello friends,

Admission Process for MS Cyber Law & Information Security

(For General and SC, ST, OBC, Category Candidates)
Only screened in candidates shall be invited for Entrance Test and Interview on February
Category wise admission shall be offered on the basis of Merit calculated as per the following weightage:

Entrance Test: 65%
Interview: 35%
There will be provision of Floating Cut off merit for the written test, failing which the candidate will be eliminated from the selection process ( Interview)
Selected candidates shall have to present all original documents & 4 passports sized colored photographs before interview committee.
List of provisionally selected candidates for admissions shall be displayed at Institute Notice Board in the evening of the same day.
Fees by selected candidates shall be deposited in cash or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of IIIT- Allahabad and made payable at Allahabad, necessarily by 2:00pm upto 3rd day or else candidates from the waiting list shall be offered the admission in order of merit.
Medical fitness certificate in the form annexed shall have to by produced by the candidate before Interview or else the candidature shall be cancelled summarily.

(For Sponsored Candidates)
Weightage(s) for admissions shall remain as above.
Candidates MUST have working experience of at least one year from an Institution/ Organization/ Industry of repute. It is expected that the sponsored candidate will join back the sponsoring organization, hence they are not offered campus placement support.
Experience in all above cases means experience obtained after successful completion of the Qualifying Degree
Only candidates having at least 60% marks (Aggregate of whole Degree Exam) or equivalent Grade Points (certified conversion formula from Degree Granting Institution to be provided by the candidate) shall be eligible to apply.Certified conversion formula Certificate MUST accompany the filled in application form, or else the application shall be rejected summarily.
Academic criteria and assessment rules during the duration of M.Tech Program for sponsored candidates shall be same as those for other General admission candidates.
Sponsorship certificate preferably in the format specified from Competent authorities of the concerned organization,their letter head, is a must.
While upon initial selection into the program, the candidate shall be required to pay the fees etc. as per rules laid down for General candidates. For payment of routine semester fees and other dues, candidates shall personally be responsible to make sure that all necessary dues are got deposited by their respective sponsors in time. If dues are not cleared, the name of defaulting candidate shall be stuck off the rolls.
Sponsored candidates shall not be eligible for any Institute Assistantship.
Medical fitness certificate in the form annexed shall have to be produced by the candidate prior to the interview, in absence of which the candidature shall be summarily cancelled.
Three letters of reference (sealed) must reach IIIT-Allahabad before the interview. (In format annexed)
IIIT-Allahabad reserves all rights regarding admissions.
Residential Facilities may be given subject to availability.
After admission and deposit of fee & other dues if the candidate opts for leaving the course the fee will not be refunded except the hostel charges which will be refunded.

(NRI / NRI Sponsored / Foreign Nationals)

While weightages for admissions shall remain as above.
Only candidates having passed the specified qualifying degree examinations B.S/ M.Sc/B.E from abroad with 70% marks or equivalent Grade points, and possessing valid GRE Scores shall be eligible.
The sponsorship is accepted by guardian, parents or relative of the candidate settled abroad only if it is for the whole program.
Fee US$ 4000 per year and other dues (Hostel, annual charges, etc.) in Indian Rupees.

Syllabus for Entrance Examination for MS Cyber Law and Information Security

1. Law: Constitution of India, CRPC, IPC, Contract Act, Negotiable Instruments Act

2. Information Technology: Fundamentals of Computer, Internet Technologies
3. Analytical and Reasoning capabilities.
4. General Knowledge

Sample Questions
(a) Who among the following is the sovereign in India

(i) President (ii) Parliament (iii) Prime Minister (iv) People

(b) Computer Hardware belongs to the realm of

(i) Copy right (ii) Trademarks (iii) Patents (iv) Transfer of property

Thank you
16th January 2013, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

what i can do for coming in cyber law field after doing diploma with computer science?
1st February 2013, 12:03 AM
Unregistered

i am a banker for last 8 years. due to growing cyber crime occurance across banking industry , i want to specialize in banking cyber crime related laws. is ther any authentic institutes providing the course. and whether llb dgree is required for the same.

regds...

[email protected]
12th September 2013, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

how may i do cyber law after completing b.com and better colleges for cyber law in pune?
25th July 2014, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

how can take admitio in ms cyber law i completed my b.e. In information technology witch entrance prepration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?