16th August 2012, 08:39 PM
khushali senghani

How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?

now i am in f.y.b.pharm... after completing ma graduation and post graduation i want to do law and also want to give enterance exam for IAS... so how i can do that.. which exams i have to give for that..???? please tell me in detail...
please help me...

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?
  2. How may I do Law after completing my graduation?What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria? I'm in B.com final year
  3. Percentage required to get admission in top law colleges for 3 years law course? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get in IGNOU Law after completing my graduation with 40%?
  5. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation?
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for LLB? What's the Difference between entrance exam for law after 10+2 and after completing graduation?
  7. How much percentage is required to get admission in top law colleges in Punjab to do 3rd year law degree?
  8. Scope of law and what kind of jobs are available after completing law?
  9. Which are the colleges offering 3 years Law course? Is the 3 years law course equivalent to normal law course? What are the career opportunities after completing LLB? From which month does the admission commence?
  10. How may I do law after completing BCA? What is the course duration of law?
  11. Courses of General Law graduation? Duration and fee structure?
  12. How to join Law after completing graduation?
  13. Is there any option available to do Post graduation course in Law after completing Engineering in IT? -- [New]
  14. How to take admission in Law after completing graduation in commerce?
  15. Can I take admission in IGNOU law after completing graduation?
  16. How much percentage is required to get admission in top colleges in Punjab?
  17. What to do after passing 12th science without biology and except engineering?
  18. Can I do law after completing graduation in pharmacy?
24th August 2012, 09:02 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?

After B.Pharm, it is better to try for PG level courses in pharmacy. If you are interested in law, you can pursue the same immediately after graduation. Graduation is also enough to apply for IAS exam. CSAT exam is meant to clear for getting in to IAS. You have to clear CLAT or any state level entrance test for LLB course.
22nd January 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do Law after completing my graduation and PG?

How may I do Law after completing my B.A. after 15 years. Is this possible for me to do so.plz reply to my question.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?