3rd August 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

How to do government job after doing Arts and B.Ed

sir
i m arts graduate and B.ED . my DOB is 1975 i want to do goverment jobhow can i get job in goverment service.

30th September 2015, 11:34 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do government job after doing Arts and B.Ed

Sorry, you are nit eligible to get the government jobs at the age of 40 years.

The required eligibility criteria to get the government jobs is age of candidates must be near about 35 years or less. But there are chance of getting the jobs if you belongs to the reserved category or PH category.

So for more information about the government jobs at the age of 40years and above you need to keep on watching the employment news for the notifications.
1st October 2015, 12:20 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do government job after doing Arts and B.Ed

No, you are not eligible to get the government jobs as per your ave qualification. As for most of the jobs the standard age qualifications for most of thee jobs is between the 21-33 years.

So you cannot for grade A,B,C jobs but if you belong to any of the reserved category as SC/ST or defence person and Physically challenged there is relaxation in the age for these category.

But still you can appear for some of the jobs after doing the master's degree and by qualifying in the NET examination to become lecturer. Other than this you can go for the private jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?