26th November 2011, 04:22 PM
P. Raj Kumar

What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?

Hai, I am Raj kumar. I have completed B.Sc., Chemistry in Government Arts College. Also, i completed typing in Tamil and English of both lower and higher grade. I am 28 years old. How can i get the government job easily?

29th December 2011, 09:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?

There is no easy method to get in to a governmental job. You must get through the selection procedure of government to get in to such positions. Particulars about different central government jobs can be collected from the website of SSC, UPSC, etc. Details on state government and Railway jobs can be collected from the official portal of PSC and RRB respectively. You must prepare well in order to crack these exams. Referring to text books and practicing previous questions is the best way to pass these examinations.
15th July 2013, 02:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?

sir in dono group me se kisme future and job ke lihaz se bsc. Krna sahi rhega
1.maths,physics,chemistry
2.maths,physics,computer science
plz suggest me
20th July 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

B.sc. chemistry Completion ke bad kitne payment tak job milega?
13th December 2013, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

What are jobs offered after bsc chem hons in govt in west bengal?
4th March 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm graduated student of bsc chemistry how I will get job in government service
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?