29th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

How to do graduation after passing 10th? How to go about it?

I want to know that i have done my 10th long time back. I want to do graduation and also a nursing course from a recognised university. Can u please suggest me how to go about it?

15th November 2012, 04:10 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to do graduation after passing 10th? How to go about it?

Hello dear,
You are taking the steps too fast. See education is like a building. If the premise of a building is not sound enough and not strong enough, then the building breaks down. Similarly 10th standard and 12th standard education is the building block of graduation studies. If you do not have these degrees complete then mentally you will never be ready for graduation. Also under strict government rules, you cannot go for graduation unless you have properly completed your 12th standard education. So apply for any school in arts or commerce or science department(As you wish) and get admitted for 12th standard. Then when you pass this with more than 60%, you will be able to opt for good colleges for graduation in arts or commerce or science department.
22nd March 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

HAI SIR I AM GRADUSTION IN 10TH NOW CAN I DO ANY DRGREE COURSE
17th November 2014, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi I want to do competitive exams but right now I am a housewife then what will do bcz I have 2 yes old baby boy.
17th June 2016, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 11 th class & have humanity (ECO, maths, English, History & Pol.scince ) as well as learning kathak from kathak kendra, Delhi & painting from pvt. Now I am confused which carrier will be choosen by me.
17th June 2016, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11 class (CBSE Board) my subjects are: Eco, Maths, English, history, pol. science. I am learning kathak from kathak kendra, delhi last 8 years, & taking painting classes since last 4 years Now I am confused which field will be suitable for me
18th June 2016, 01:17 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

You can complete the 10th standard the next step you can join intermediate. In this 12th standard you can take any stream like mathematics, biology, economics, etc..

After passing 12th standard you can join the graduation.

So you need first complete the graduation.

Or you can do any equivalent course of 10 2 in distance like diploma course.

After you can join the graduation degree courses in distance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?