11th September 2011, 03:23 PM
vinodloyola2009

How to do higher studies as part time after completing MSc MLT

Hi... am vino..i hav completed my msc mlt n workin as technologist in apollo..i wud like to do higher studies as part time since i work...plz guide me for further studies n tel about related courses plzz.thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc MLT after completing BSc MLT with 70% marks? Which is the best college in Chandigarh for MSc MLT?
  2. What's the salary package I can get after completing B.Sc mlt? What's the fee structure for M.Sc mlt?
  3. How to study BSc MLT after completing diploma in medical lab technician?
  4. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  5. How to study BSc MLT and MSc MLT in Dharwad University?
  6. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  7. Which are the universities offering MSc MLT distance education course
  8. Procedure to do part time studies and job as Medical Lab Technician in USA?
  9. Will I be able to join Higher Studies as full time or part time while working as a maintenance trainee? Would it affect my experience which I have gained for past 5 years?
  10. Universities for msc mlt through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is B.Sc MLT certificate from VMU DDE valid to do higher studies in abroad?
  12. How to do M.Phil Biotechnology as part time in Prist University? I have completed MSc Biotechnology from Madras University
  13. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
  14. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  15. How to do M.Tech Structural Engineering by part time after completing B.E Civil?
  16. What are the various higher studies after we can do after completing B.Sc in radiology? -- [New]
  17. How to do part time course of Ph.D after completing MSc in organic chemistry
  18. Colleges and their eligibility for M.Sc Biochemistry?
27th August 2013, 01:32 PM
neeraj1000

Default Re: How to do higmpher studies as part time after coleting MSc MLT

I did not get plz explain. What do you mean by heigher studies?
5th January 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do higher studies as part time after completing MSc MLT

Hi... am vino..i hav completed my msc mlt n workin as technologist in apollo..i wud like to do higher studies as part time since i work...plz guide me for further studies n tel about related courses plzz.thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?