9th August 2011, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies?

i am imad studying 3rd sem bbm in st joseph college in hassan after the complition of bbm what should i do and how much percentage we need to get free seat in heigher cource like cs,mba,m.com etc please ans me

10th August 2011, 07:09 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies?

After BBM the best option would be to go for a MBA. It would be ideal if you have a first class atleast at the bachelors level. You must now start preparing for the various entrance exams like CAT, MAT. A good score in the entrance exam will ensure you a seat in a reputed institute. You take the test when you are in the final year of graduation.
19th September 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best higher studies after completion of BBM course? Required percentage in BBM to join Higher studies?

JOBS after completion of BBM
18th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs available after completion of BBM
24th November 2011, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

what are the most exicted jobs available after completion of bbm
7th December 2011, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

When did cal the cbi exam in 2012
7th December 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

When did cal the cbi exam in 2012
29th May 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

wat are the high level jobs which can be achieved through mba...??
24th June 2012, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 12(commerce). I wanted to do BBA after 12th. So i want to know which college is the best for doing BBA?
27th June 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.b.m which stream ihave to choose in m.b.a
22nd July 2012, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

can i take job after bbm?
1st September 2012, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I hav due in 6th sem so can i join to mba
12th September 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what subjects we need to study in bbm and which college will be the best for bbm?
How much marks I have to score in12th to get admmission for bbm?
13th September 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

how much money is required for completing m.b.a. ,after completing b.com(hons.)
26th September 2013, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

after bbm can i take industrial financial management 1year course
26th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

26th September 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

24th December 2013, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i am imad studying 3rd sem bbm in st joseph college in hassan after the complition of bbm what should i do and how much percentage we need to get free seat in heigher cource like cs,mba,m.com etc please ans me
with reference
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?