1st January 2010, 11:32 AM
saahild55

how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?

i submitted my aieee form last week and now i won to check whether the hardcopy of my form is recieved or not..?

29th January 2010, 11:03 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Default Re: how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?

You can trace the path as well as status of your application form,weather it reached the AIEEE office or not through the below given method.

You can track the path and status weather your application reached the AIEEE or not, just by entering the 'SP' code and date in which you had post it, which is given in the receipt of India post, which you got after speed posting your form.

Through this link-
http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/speednettracking

Once you are confirmed that your application reached AIEEE office you can further check weather your application is proccessed by authority or not through there official website link- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

Best of luck
30th January 2010, 10:53 PM
atanu
Senior Member++

Default Re: how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?

you can check your aieee application status in aieee websites..after submission ur form.
31st January 2010, 02:18 AM
edward
Top Answerer

you check for aieee form status whether hard copy is received or not on the following
link :-
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
31st January 2010, 08:45 PM
Aishwary

You can check your application form status is on its website www.aieee.nic.in
31st January 2010, 09:28 PM
amarjit
Senior Member++++

you can check the status of your application form from the following link.....
its from the official website of aieee........

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx

you can also check the verification of your application form from the following link :-

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/Online/FormVerification.aspx

best of luck
1st February 2010, 06:34 PM
Senior Member+++

you can check your application form status on the above given link
for this you need to have your application form number
24th February 2010, 01:57 PM
rniveditha

u can check n also verify your appliaction status from www.aieee.nic.in
4th March 2010, 12:26 AM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend for checking the status of your application form you should have to visit the official website of aieee which is www.aieee.nic.in,there you have to give your application number and then they will show you the status of your application form.
7th March 2010, 05:06 PM
Sudarahan

i submitted my aieee form last week and now i won to check whether the hardcopy of my form is recieved or not..?[/QUOTE]

Form No. 257391
15th May 2010, 11:43 AM
amitforever
Senior Member+

hi
to check whether the hard copy of the appliction form is received or not just log on to official website of AIEEE i.e www.aieee.nic.in
and enter the application no
and know the status of your application no
ok all the best
15th June 2010, 05:34 PM
pinnache

see at aicte homesite.
you can see last year rankings there.Check the status at offline application enquiry at their homesite.
You can call the authorities,if problem persists.
15th June 2010, 05:49 PM
pinnache

see at aicte homesite.
you can see last year rankings there.Check the status at offline application enquiry at their homesite.
You can call the authorities,if problem persists.
16th June 2010, 12:39 AM
bond007
Senior Member++

you can check for your aieee form status on the link mentioned below :-

19th June 2010, 12:24 PM
Kumar Mayank

The aieee form status can be checked now at the aieee official website www.ccb.nic.in.
"Best of luck" for your exams
15th July 2010, 11:51 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

dear friend,
just log on to official
website of AIEEE i.e
www.aieee.nic.inand enter the application no,You can call the authorities,if problem persists.
31st August 2010, 02:22 AM
rajesh gupta 1

Dear friend;

As you submitted your aieee form . So you can

check your aieee application status from the

websites:www.aieee.nic.in
31st August 2010, 09:15 PM
subhasish
Senior Member++

Hello friend
You can check you AIEEE application form status from the following URL:

So visit the website and see the status .All the best..
3rd September 2010, 12:48 AM
sanjusabu

AFTER YOU SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION FORM OF AIEEE YOU CAN CHECK THE STATUS OF IT SIMPLY BY FOLLOWING THE LINK :
aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx
SO CHECK IT.
18th January 2011, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

: how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?
19th January 2011, 05:34 PM
quddus

Hi friend,
You can check your form status that whether the accepted by aieee from the link given below-
www.aieee.nic.in
All the best!
23rd January 2011, 03:20 PM
abhimanyu2688

Hello Friend,
All the application sent to AIEEE office can be checked through http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx
Just submit your application form number as directed in the website/link and you will get the status of your application form for AIEEE 2011.
Good Luck..
23rd January 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

how can i confirmed that my aieeeform applicaton form summited or not
25th January 2011, 07:22 PM
prtk.co

You can check your application form status at the official site.

www.aieee.nic.in
30th January 2011, 02:21 AM
abhimanyu2688

Thumbs up Re: how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i confirmed that my aieeeform applicaton form summited or not
Hello Friend,

Application Form Number '0257391' has been received.
Good Luck.
16th February 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

21st February 2011, 07:07 PM
SupritShestha

hi
you can log into the following website and see the status of the form.
http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aiee/...AppStatus.aspx
enter the form number and get the status
even you can edit some columns if you have committed mistake while filling the form.
best wishes..
29th March 2011, 03:41 PM
kkanika_14

Thumbs up Re: how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?

You can check your application form status on:

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

Enter your application form no. and then Submit it.

Best Of Luck...............
8th April 2011, 01:54 PM
strange_rahul
Senior Member+

Smile Re: how do i check aieee form status? whether hardcopy is received or not?

you need to go aieee website.....which is www.aieee.nic.in and here you need to just enter your registration number then you will get detail of your AIEEE application status....
12th April 2011, 05:40 PM
sureshcbe
Member+

if anyone wants to check the status of the 2011 application status. please follow the below link

http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2011/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx
17th April 2011, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Is my form submited or not? For aieee 2011 . my form no. is 271323
30th November 2011, 05:44 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

You can trace the path as well as status of your application form,weather it reached the AIEEE office or not through the below given method.

You can track the path and status weather your application reached the AIEEE or not, just by entering the 'SP' code and date in which you had post it, which is given in the receipt of India post, which you got after speed posting your form.

Through this link-
http://services.ptcmysore.gov.in/speednettracking

Once you are confirmed that your application reached AIEEE office you can further check weather your application is proccessed by authority or not through there official website link- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2010/aieee/...AppStatus.aspx

Best of luck
6th December 2011, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I have pasted coloured photograph not having name and date and i have sent it to the AIEEE Unit.I want to know it will be either accepted or rejected. Can I register again if not so what to do ? plz rply..........
6th December 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

I have pasted colored photograph not containing my name and date of capture in my aieee confirmation page and i have sent it to aieee unit. i want to know that it will be accepted or rejected . can i register again if not so what can i do ? plz reply....
10th December 2011, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

IF I'm STUDYING AND APPEARING CLASS XII FROM RAJSTHAN AND I'm DOMISILE OF M.P AND I HAVE FILLED M.P IN PLACE OF STATE OF ELIGIBILITY IN MY AIEEE APLLICATION FORM 2012
WHEATHER IT IS CORRECT OR NOT..????
PLEASE REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR ANY CHANGE
10th January 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by atanu View Post
you can check your aieee application status in aieee websites..after submission ur form.

It throws a error i am not able to check my application status. Can you please tell me my application status here is my application no: 20873422. Please send me a mail on [email protected] for any other details.

Thanks
Kiran
1st February 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

my name is sia and i have applied for admission in the srm university . i want to login by using the application no. and the password given to me in my gmail account. however when i logged in the first time i could not print the updated application form and now the hyperlink to my account is not visible. how do i open it again as there is no such option in the srm official website.
please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?