21st December 2010, 07:15 PM
Tarun Dyal

Pasted photograph without Name and Date in AIEEE form : What to do? When will the AIEEE application status be available?

I applied online for AIEEE. I pasted photograph without name and date. I want to check my application status Making contact with CBSE is wasting time as no body replies.When application status for AIEEE will be available

22nd December 2010, 01:50 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: Pasted photograph without Name and Date in AIEEE form : What to do? When will the AIEEE application status be available?

1)To check the Application status for AIEEE form,go to this link

http://aieee.nic.in/AIEEE2010/AIEEE/errmsg.htm?aspxerrorpath=/aieee2010/aieee/Online/AieeeAppStatus.aspx

don't worry,you will get the good result

Best of luck
22nd December 2010, 05:57 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pasted photograph without Name and Date in AIEEE form : What to do? When will the AIEEE application status be available?

There is not much that you can do. Incomplete forms are rejected. You need to wait till March to see whether your application was accepted.
22nd December 2010, 06:19 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Dear friend. you said that you are trying to contact the aieee officials but they are not replying. now only you can do is to wait for application status to display on www.aieee.nic.in. aieee officials are loading records and so online application status is not available now .it will be made available after the completion of record upload. good luck.
22nd December 2010, 09:48 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

it's a silly mistake. i don't think your application will be rejected but there is achance to be rejected your application status.

the application status of AIEEE will be available soon after few days. but i will tell you if your application form is canceled then it will be very difficult to correct it after that. try to continue your ring to the AIEEE office they will response you one time. actually the government officers are like that. call them again and again may be by chance they pick up your phone. then they will suggest you the best way to correct it.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 05:10 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Smile Re: Pasted photograph without Name and Date in AIEEE form : What to do? When will the AIEEE application status be available?

no dear ,no need to worry for it because there are no hard and fast rules in AIEEE that would reject ur forms.......
therefore stay calm and concentrate your mind in preparing for the test..
all the best
22nd December 2010, 07:26 PM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Have you pasted it properly?if yes, then do not worry.The reason behind this system is if photograph is misplaced then it can be easily found.

Do not worry,study hard.

All the best.
22nd December 2010, 08:08 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

Dont worry, I tink your application form will not be rejected, because your mistake are not big. You have apply online, so just wait for some time, your application form status will be updated soon.

Check your Status online by visit the official websites of AIEEE.

But, if you have a doubt regarding your application form will be accepted or not, then please contact to the AIEEE administration by E-mail or through helpline numbers.

I am sure they will definately help you. But dont worry, just wait some days, definately your status will be updated.
22nd December 2010, 08:41 PM
bikenindia

Hi,
Don't worry my friend. Your form will not be rejected.
If you are not happy about that, then contact AIEEE office.

All the best.
Thank you.
22nd December 2010, 08:53 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

No need to worry.
Your from will not reject.
This happens to a lot of candidates even it happened to me also.
Nothing to worry. Just concentrate on the preparation.

all the Best.
22nd December 2010, 11:12 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

There is nothing that you can do now to make correction in your AIEEE application form. It is clearly mentioned in the AIEEE notification that request for correction in any particulars in the AIEEE 2011 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the aieee application form whatsoever the reasons may be.

You have made a minor mistake. There is possibility that your application might be accepted. Just pray to God.

The status of your application form can only be checked after 45 days following the submission of the form.
24th December 2010, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Hi friends
i had forget my thumb impression on my AIEEE application form.I have fill up my form online.
please advised me that what should i do?
24th December 2010, 04:29 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

dear friend
I think your form will not be rejected because your mistake is not big dont warry youhave apply online, so just wait for some time. good luck
24th December 2010, 09:28 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Pasted photograph without Name and Date in AIEEE form : What to do? When will the AIEEE application status be available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarun Dyal View Post
I applied online for AIEEE. I pasted photograph without name and date. I want to check my application status Making contact with CBSE is wasting time as no body replies.When application status for AIEEE will be available

you can check you application status...
this is the URL link.....
http://aieee.nic.in/AIEEE2010/AIEEE/...AppStatus.aspx

good luck.
25th December 2010, 03:27 PM
mydeepak

Quote:
these people are realy fuckiing the dont repy to any queries and have ben frustrating me also.........
25th December 2010, 03:29 PM
mydeepak

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rchauhan294 View Post
Dear friend. you said that you are trying to contact the aieee officials but they are not replying. now only you can do is to wait for application status to display on www.aieee.nic.in. aieee officials are loading records and so online application status is not available now .it will be made available after the completion of record upload. good luck.
abe agar wait hi karna hota to ham yahn kyon ate?///////
25th December 2010, 04:52 PM
akshaykm14

Your application rejected.......................

Rejected .................................................. .

Big rejected.......................................... ......

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
dear friend

dont worry, i tink your application form will not be rejected, because your mistake are not big. You have apply online, so just wait for some time, your application form status will be updated soon.

Check your status online by visit the official websites of aieee.

But, if you have a doubt regarding your application form will be accepted or not, then please contact to the aieee administration by e-mail or through helpline numbers.

I am sure they will definately help you. But dont worry, just wait some days, definately your status will be updated.
29th December 2010, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

vardhaman nimani
how to check status of my application form
my application form no-156247
30th December 2010, 01:11 AM
yajvendra

dear friend as i think its not a big mistake for that your form will be rejected
but you can submit your complaint on it's official website:-
www.aieee.nic.in
good luck
30th December 2010, 06:28 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Don't worry you have committed a silly mistake .there are very little chances of rejection of your form. you can't do anything except meeting the aieee officials and telling them directly about your mistake .otherwise wait for the application status availability to display on www.aieee.nic.in. if your form is excepted then you will be able to see your status otherwise not.
30th December 2010, 01:40 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

the AIEEE application status be available shortly from the day when you have sent the application form.....in the website : www.aieee.nic.in

for the mistake that you have done tell the aieee board about that mistake by post or through e-mail
31st December 2010, 10:57 PM
nishant1110

Q. Hi friends
i had forget my thumb impression on my AIEEE application form.I have fill up my form online.

A. It is better to converse with the AIEEE officials at the phone number mentioned in the form booklet, and ask if there is any way to correct the error. Do not apply again without instruction,as the AIEEE rejects duplicate applications
31st December 2010, 11:00 PM
nishant1110

Q. Hi friends

A. It is better to converse with the AIEEE officials at the phone number mentioned in the form booklet, and ask if there is any way to correct the error. Do not apply again without instruction,as the AIEEE rejects duplicate applications
8th January 2011, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have applied for AIEEE OFFLINE...and i have pasted the photographs on the form with the fevicol without the name and date.....
will my form be rejected....or will it be accepted...
--------------AAROHI GUPTA
8th January 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

registration dates are till when?
9th January 2011, 10:33 AM
akshaykm14

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
i have applied for aieee offline...and i have pasted the photographs on the form with the fevicol without the name and date.....
Will my form be rejected....or will it be accepted...
--------------aarohi gupta
---------rejected--------------

----------rejected-------------

--------- rejected -------------
10th June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

my category is sc i got 29 marks in aieee 2011
which colege i select
1st July 2011, 01:13 AM
rupi

Quote:
Even i did the same mistake. But no problem they will definitely accept it.
26th November 2011, 10:42 AM
Yasir yousf

You can speed post them new photographs nd for status go to aiee.nic.in
1st December 2011, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i apply for online but i paste colour photograph and didn't write name & date what shall i do
whether it accept or not
12th December 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

what to do to check application status of aieee2012
20th December 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

I am Darshan,
I had applied offline aieee exam.I had pasted photograph with out name and date in confirmation page.will it be REJECTED?
I tried to contact them but it is useless.what shall i do?whether i want to sent again other confirmation page,if yes how to send without
D.D, BEFORE THEY RETURN IT?
22nd December 2011, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i have filled aieee form and dispatched the form in 3 folds of form thorugh speed post , is this reason for rejection of form?
18th February 2012, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

Name-deepak
check my application frn plz
id->[email protected]
frn num-20856161
18th February 2012, 12:44 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

hi!

There is nothing that you can do now to make correction in your AIEEE application form. It is clearly mentioned in the AIEEE notification that request for correction in any particulars in the AIEEE 2011 Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Board will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non-acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular once filled in the aieee application form whatsoever the reasons may be.

You have made a minor mistake. There is possibility that your application might be accepted. Just pray to God.

The status of your application form can only be checked after 45 days following the submission of the form.
24th February 2012, 01:40 PM
manmeet94

according to the information brochure the photographs without names will be rejected.you can check the status of your application on www.aieee.com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?