9th February 2012, 09:42 PM
kumarpraka

How do I get a government job after passing 12th with 82%?

dear sir i passed 2nd puc at 82% 2 years back.now i am doing work at privet company, i want to do any govt job please help me how to get..?. my mob: +91 8553861322 name Kumar.m.g [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for me after passing 12th?
  2. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce
  3. Can I get a government job just by passing 12th with 44%? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get a good government job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  5. What are the steps we need to follow to get government job after completion of 12th commerce?
  6. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a government teaching job after completion of 12th standard? -- [New]
  8. Is there any teaching job in government sector after completion of 12th?
  9. How to get a government job after passing 12th with 72%
  10. Is NIOS board government recognized? Will I get a job in government job after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  11. How to get a government job in Punjab after passing 12th exam with 87.45%
  12. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector bank after passing 12th with 61% marks?
  13. How to get a government job after passing 12th with PCM group?
  14. Can I get a government job after passing 12th and diploma from private institution? When is the next VAO exam?
  15. Any government job vacancies available after passing 12th science?
  16. Can I get some government job after passing 12th science and automobile engineering?
  17. How to get a government job after passing 12th science with 78%
  18. Is there any chance to get a government job after passing B.E CSE from Anna University Affiliated College? Are there any exams conducted for that? Details about all the government exams?
9th March 2012, 02:55 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get a government job after passing 12th with 82%?

You can certainly apply for jobs in government departments. Since you have only intermediate level qualification you can apply for the entry level job positions. After completing 12th class, you can apply for clerical posts in various nationalized banks. You can also apply for jobs in railways. You should attend the RRB exam for the same. If you are interested you can also apply for jobs in the defense sector. You need to attend NDA exam for that.
9th March 2012, 06:08 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
You have passed 12th class with 82% marks , which shows that how much hard working you are...
Congrats , for securing such a good percentage of marks...
The percentage of marks of 12th class is very important, because it is the base of our future career.. Wherever you apply for a job or higher studies in future they will check your 12th class mark sheet...
As you have done a great job , then it will not create any problem in future..

After completion of 12th class you want to apply for govt. jobs then the options you will have are:---------------

1.IBPS conducted BANK clerical exam
2.LOCO - PILOT exam in railways
3.NDA exam for Indian defense service

These are the sectors where you can apply for a job..
As you have secured such a good percentage of marks in 12th then I will suggest you to continue your further studies..
It will help you to make a bright future..
If money is the barrier , then go for some correspondence course..

All the best..
30th May 2012, 07:55 PM
kaveribiswas

You have passed 12th class with 82% marks , which shows that how much hard working you are...
Congrats , for securing such a good percentage of marks...
The percentage of marks of 12th class is very important, because it is the base of our future career.. Wherever you apply for a job or higher studies in future they will check your 12th class mark sheet...
As you have done a great job , then it will not create any problem in future..

After completion of 12th class you want to apply for govt. jobs then the options you will have are:---------------

1.IBPS conducted BANK clerical exam
2.LOCO - PILOT exam in railways
3.NDA exam for Indian defense service
16th February 2013, 07:49 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

• My dear friend,
  • As you have completed your 12th with 82% marks and now you want to go for a government job but my dear friend let me tell you that you are good student so i think you have to carry on your study.
  • Your marks are very good in 12th so you have to go for graduation course corresponding to your stream in 12th.
  • There are lots of courses for which you can go.It depends upon your choice and interest.So you can choose any one.
  • But as you said that you want some job in the government sector which is the impossible because after 12th you can not get a good job at good post.
  • If you want to get a job at good post then you must have completed your graduation in any of field.
  • After 12th you can only go for computer operator job only and only of you are good in computer and you can also go for data entry job.
  • Thank u!!
22nd May 2013, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

My name is Hema sai.I completed my intermediate with 80%,i want a job in railway department so,what i do to get a job...please tell me
11th June 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Aftr completion of puc arts wit 89 percent i want government job in karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?