15th June 2021, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How do I get my Original MSc Maths Certificate?

sir, I did M.sc (math) in 2012 under distance mode. I have got my provisional one.My reg.no is :----203073100780.Sl.no of provisional certificate :----171372.I want to get my original certificate of M.sc math. What should I do.

15th June 2021, 09:33 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get my Original MSc Maths Certificate?

To get original certificate, you will have to visit the university and fulfill the required procedure to get the documents.

In some of the universities some nominal charges are also asked to get the original certificate.
17th June 2021, 02:02 PM
Nazish Naz

A degree certificate is considered as an original certificate given after an undergraduate course or bachelor's course. The degree certificate is a certificate that shows the course as well as the specialization the candidates are pursuing.The admission process for the M.Sc. The mathematics course begins in the month of March/April. The application forms are released in both online and offline mode and the students will be notified about it from the official website of the University. For most colleges, the admission process is direct and the students are admitted on the basis of the marks acquired by them on graduation. However, in some colleges, the students will have to appear for an additional entrance test. Here we have mentioned the various steps of admission.
25th June 2021, 05:29 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

To get original certificate, you will have to visit the university/institute and fulfill the required procedure to get the documents. And in some universities some nominal charges are also asked to get the original certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?