25th August 2012, 01:14 PM
ravali chanda

How do I get previous years TCS question papers?

how do i get previous years tcs question papers...pelase tell me hw to get the papers

26th August 2012, 09:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How do I get previous years TCS question papers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravali chanda View Post
how do i get previous years tcs question papers...pelase tell me hw to get the papers
Question Papers of TCS recruitment Process:-

Those candidate have completed B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA ,BCA ,B.SC ,M.SC Degree are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

I have listed the TCS criteria but this criteria is for B-TECH , M-TECH and MCA candidate-

If your through out marks is above 60% in career ans if you have not any pending backlog then you are applicable for TCS recruitment process.

TCS recruitment process is 1)Written test 2)Technical Test 3)HR

Some time they conduct technical and HR process in same Time.

I have attached the TCS Placement Paper so please check it out.This paper are really helpful for you.Observe the pattern of those papers.

For more details you can visit to http://www.tcs.com/

Attached Files
File Type: doc Most_of_the_questions_were_from_TCS_old.doc(120.0 KB, 34 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper August 2010.doc(38.5 KB, 37 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper January 2011.doc(45.5 KB, 44 views)
File Type: pdf TCS_2010_Latest_2.pdf(13.3 KB, 39 views)
File Type: doc TCS_Aptitude Test005.doc(43.5 KB, 46 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper.doc(39.0 KB, 32 views)
26th August 2012, 10:39 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
  • To sit for the TCS Exam you need to maintain 60 percent of marks all throughout your academic career which means right from class X to graduation or post graduation level this marks should be acquired in the marksheet.
  • You have to get the above mentioned percentage in the first attempt itself and therefore if you try to make amends for the low marks you have got by giving the exam another time that wont be considered.
  • While giving the TCS recruitment if you have pending backlogs then also you wont be allowed to give the exam. All backlogs should be cleared before the final year exam.
  • Students with full time courses can only apply for this job. Therefore if you have diploma degrees or degrees done in correspondence then you need not apply.
  • Your age should not be less than 18 years when applying for this exam. That is the minimum age limit for giving this exam.
  • A maximum of two years education gap is allowed. You need to give valid reasons for that gap. If it is due to extended education then you will be considered ineligible.
  • It is very important for you to possess good communication skills and proficiency in english will give you that added advantage and also the confidence to carry yourself well.
  • Since team work is vital therefore the ability to work in groups is also required in this case and in addition to it you should also have some knowledge about different computer programmes like C++, java, oracle, .NET and so on.
  • If you have applied for the TCS jobs once and failed to get selected then you cannot apply for it again in the next six months.
  • There are three rounds/stages/hurdles which you need to cross in order to get finally selected. They are as follows:

1. Aptitude Test
2. Technical Round
3. HR Interview
  • For the written examination or aptitude test questions will come from the following sections:

1.Verbal Section
2.Quantitative and Logical Reasoning
3.Analytical (Critical) Reasoning
  • In the verbal sections you will get questions like synonyms, antonyms, comprehension and sentence completion and so on. To finish this paper you will get only 20 minutes and generally 30 questions are asked from this section.
  • For the quantitative section you will get only 45 minutes to answer the whole paper and around 45 questions are generally asked. Many says the time limit for this exam is very short. Mostly the questions comes from the previous year question papers only.
  • Lastly for the analytical portion please refer to the Barron's GRE book as they give questions mainly from that book only. If you can judiciously use the time then you will be able to finish the paper on time. Around half an hour has been alloted for this exam.
  • After the aptitude test comes the psychometric test which is followed by the two rounds of interview sessions. You need to be ready to answer questions from your field which will be asked in the interview rounds and they generally expects long answers covering all sections of the question asked. Short answers for every question should be avoided.
  • It should be remembered that the interview session is basically to scrutinize you. Be it your dress code or your communication skills, your attitude, everything will be thoroughly checked. So you should try and be yourself and don't race ahead of time.

Here i have attached the papers you are looking for. Please go through them once properly and download them to learn more about the question pattern.

Official Website: http://http://www.tcs.com/

Hope this helps :-> :->
26th August 2012, 05:10 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How do I get previous years TCS question papers?

Quote:
**~~ TCS Exam Paper ~~**

TCS test Consists of 3 Sections…

I. Written Test

1. Test on Synonyms and Antonyms
2. Aptitude Test
3. Critical Reasoning
4. Psychometric Test

II. Interview

III. HR round
Attached Files
File Type: txt TCS placement paper.txt(14.2 KB, 46 views)
File Type: txt TCS placement paper1.txt(6.4 KB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf TCS.pdf(24.4 KB, 32 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-1.pdf(22.8 KB, 39 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-interview.pdf(26.2 KB, 35 views)
File Type: txt TCS placement paper2.txt(17.9 KB, 42 views)
26th August 2012, 10:36 PM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,
If you are interested in TCS
Then yo;u should fulfill these criteria first

TCS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA ::

>>You must have minimum 60% marks throughout your academic career
>>You should not have any active backlogs
>> You should not have more than 2 years of study gap

PATTERN ::

>>WRITTEN TEST
>>INTERVIEW

SAMPLE PAPERS ::
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS SAMPLE _1.doc(120.0 KB, 29 views)
File Type: doc TCS SAMPLE _2.doc(39.0 KB, 38 views)
File Type: doc TCS SAMPLE _3.doc(38.5 KB, 35 views)
File Type: doc TCS SAMPLE _4.doc(54.0 KB, 30 views)
File Type: txt TCS SAMPLE _5.txt(1.7 KB, 41 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?