15th July 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

Question pattern and previous year question papers with solution of TCS recruitment exam?

sir
i am an final year student going to attend
the campus interview of tcs now i want
the pattern of the tcs test paper to get
ready myself and also i want more
previous question and solutions of tcs

16th July 2014, 11:29 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Question pattern and previous year question papers with solution of TCS recruitment exam?

PREVIOUS YEAR QUESTION PAPERS AND PATTERN OF TCS:

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS aptitude test in this post for your reference. Go through it and understand the question pattern and prepare for them accordingly.

The previous year question pattern followed for TCS is 35 aptitude questions in 80 minutes. It's not sure that the same pattern will be followed but there are chances that it can be.

Once after you clear the aptitude round you will be called in for Technical and HR round where technical round will have the questions asked from your core subjects which you had in your college and also the programming languages basics. So, make sure that you prepare with the basics.

You will be called for the HR interview after completing the Technical round and there it will be more of General questions asked which you can clear if you are good at communication skills.

I have attached several other preparation materials in this post which might help for your preparation. Go through it if needed!
Attached Files
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 105 views)
File Type: zip TCS APTI+HR.zip(2.80 MB, 166 views)
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 279 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 111 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 87 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 211 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 185 views)
File Type: pdf Answering Tough Interview Questions for Dummies.pdf(3.77 MB, 314 views)
File Type: pdf The Everything Practice Interview Book Be prepared for any question.pdf(6.57 MB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 161 views)
13th June 2016, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question pattern and previous year question papers with solution of TCS recruitment exam?

I want 10 years previous placement paper of tcs at one place with solutions.. Can you plz gv me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?