1st December 2010, 02:38 PM
lavanyaratala

How to do Law through open university?

hello....
I am now doing my btech III year......i want to do law through open university when i'll do my mtech. So i want to do both mtech and law in parallel but law through open university.....Is it possible????????

26th March 2015, 03:17 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: How to do Law through open university?

In India, for pursing Law has two ways one B.A with LLB which is of 5 years of course and second only LLB which offers 3 years of course. For LLB you need to have B.A or B.Sc or B.Com as a graduation degree. As I could see, you are pursing B.Tech III year and want to pursue M.Tech in parallel law.

I would suggest you to concentrate on your M.Tech and get a respective job because for law or LLB, the eligibility criteria say you must have degree among B.A or B.Sc or B.Com.

There are many fields where you can go for after M.Tech or B.Tech like in IT sector, in Financial Sector, in Manufacturing sector and In Research and Development field.

Talking about distance education for LLB, for pursing the distance education also you need to have degree which I have mentioned above. There are quite a few universities where distance LLB course is being offered like Annamalai University, national Law School of India University, Calicut University and lot more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?