26th August 2013, 04:38 PM
Lavneet kumar

How to do LLB after passing 12th commerce?

Sir,i'm in class 12th commerce..bt i want to do llb..wat i hav to do...plz suggest.

8th May 2014, 12:13 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do LLB after passing 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavneet kumar View Post
Sir,i'm in class 12th commerce..bt i want to do llb..wat i hav to do...plz suggest.
If you're aspiring to Make your Career in LLB Course than After Completing your 12th standard you may apply for Integrated LLB Course which Means ( Bachelor degree + Bachelor of Law ) ie:- BA+LLB Course . To Join in Integrated LLB Course then you should Finished 12th standard / Equivalent Examination with atleast 40% Percentage of marks from recognized University . So, I suggest you to apply for Integrated LLB Course After Completing your 12th standard . The Admission for LLB Course based on the Entrance Examination like CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) with good percentage of marks .
CLAT is the Famous Entrance Examination which is Organized by Eleven National Law College in India . To apply for this Examination you should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination . So, If you crack this Entrance Examination than , you may get admission for Integrated LLB Course in reputed College .
13th May 2014, 01:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavneet kumar View Post
If you're aspiring to Make your Career in LLB Course than After Completing your 12th standard you may apply for Integrated LLB Course which Means ( Bachelor degree + Bachelor of Law ) ie:- BA+LLB Course .

To Join in Integrated LLB Course then you should Finished 12th standard / Equivalent Examination with atleast 40% Percentage of marks from recognized University .

So, I suggest you to apply for Integrated LLB Course After Completing your 12th standard .

The Admission for LLB Course based on the Entrance Examination like CLAT ( Common Law Admission Test ) with good percentage of marks .

CLAT is the Famous Entrance Examination which is Organized by Eleven National Law College in India . To apply for this Examination you should Complete 12th standard in any discipline from recognized University . Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Examination .

So, If you crack this Entrance Examination than , you may get admission for Integrated LLB Course in reputed College .
16th March 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to do CS and I also want to do additional with CS. So what will be better CS B.Com or CS LLB or first CS B.Com then LLB...?
24th July 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Can we join law after passing out from business and lawyer is only one job which we can do after doing law. Can we join army or police
7th December 2019, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can I do LLB after passing class12th with commerce stream? how?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?