3rd July 2012, 12:18 AM
Alam.alam

Can i do LLB after passing 12h?

Can i do llb after 12....please tell me if i can do llb after passing 12th

31st August 2012, 10:09 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do LLB after passing 12h?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alam.alam View Post
Can i do llb after 12....please tell me if i can do llb after passing 12th

Candidate who have passed the +2 level of examination, from a recognized board, can look to pursue 5 years Integrated LLB program. There are various Universities and Law Institutes whose LLB degree is approved by the Bar Council of India. Admission is through entrance examination, conducted on various levels including National and State level. Common Law Admission Test [CLAT] is an all India Level entrance examination conducted by fourteen National Law Universities and Institutes for admissions to their Integrated LLB programs. Candidate seeking to appear for the CLAT for admissions to LLB program, must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks [45% in case of reserved candidates]. Candidates awaiting result are also eligible to appear for the test. The maximum age limit to appear for CLAT is 20 years for the general candidates and 22 years for the reserved candidates.

However, there are various Universities and Institutes, which conducts their own entrance examination and various Institutions do not conduct any entrance examinations and admission is through merit of marks obtained in the qualifying examination.

Hence, for detail information one must refer to the official website of any such University or Law Institute of concern which offers Integrated LLB.
31st January 2013, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After 12th llb

subjects included in entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?