18th May 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?

i complete my b.com in banking & insurance now i want to do m.com in banking management so pls give me information about this course? which colleges is good for this course? & fees for doing this course? & job opportunities after completing m.com in banking management?

26th May 2013, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?

Is Mumbai university offers m con in banking and insurance? what is the admission process and fees????

23rd June 2013, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?

what is subject of m.com banking

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?