23rd August 2014, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?

I had completed my bachelor of banking & insurance this year.
I am confused to apply for job in which field because I don't want to enter in the banking & insurance sector.
plz help me.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  2. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  3. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
  4. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  6. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  7. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?
  9. Job oppertunities for B.Sc Mathematics graduate in Banking and Insurance sector?
  10. Can I get good jobs after completion of BBI course having completed HSC Exam with 50%?
  11. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  12. How to take a course after 12th? I have taken commerce with IP
  13. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  14. Different courses offered after 12th standard commerce?
  15. Information about BFM? What is the scope?
  16. Short term courses before July after Bachelor's in Banking and Insurance?
  17. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future?
  18. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
24th September 2014, 10:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job after Bachelor of Banking and Insurance? In which field should I enter either Banking or Insurance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed my bachelor of banking & insurance this year.
I am confused to apply for job in which field because I don't want to enter in the banking & insurance sector.
plz help me.
There is a good job prospectus for Bachelor degree in Banking and Insurance in both the government and private sector.

Government Sector Jobs: -
  • The applicant can appear in SSC exam and try to get into jobs in Income Tax Department, Sales Tax Department, Intelligence Bureau.
  • The applicant can get Civil service exam and try to get top level jobs like, IAS/IPS posts.
  • The applicant can also apply for a Railway department exam.

Private Sector Jobs after Bachelor of Baking and Insurance Course:-
  • AAI (Airports Authority of India)
  • FCI (Food Corporation of India)
  • NTPC ( National Thermal Power Corporation Limited)
  • L&T (Larsen & Toubro)
  • Police Department Jobs
  • Postal Department
  • BPO (Business process outsourcing)
  • Financial Services
  • Marketing
  • Stock Broking
  • FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?