1st September 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in computer science after passing electronics and communication(B.Tech)

i am an electronics and communication B.Tech. student.but i want to do M.Tech. in computer science.am i eligible?

22nd January 2013, 01:06 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to do M.Tech in computer science after passing electronics and communication(B.Tech)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am an electronics and communication B.Tech. student.but i want to do M.Tech. in computer science.am i eligible?

Dear Aspirant,

No you are not eligible directly to do the computer science course in the MTech.

Since you are from a ECE department. You can take the subject of computer science which comes under the ECE streams subjects.

So that is the only option for you to do the CSE subjects.

You cannot directly select the CSE subjects while you are graduated from the ECE department.

My suggestion will be the only option for you if you wanted to go for a CSE stream subject which comes under a ECE.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?