9th September 2013, 04:08 AM
Unregistered

How to do M.Tech in production after doing mechanical engineering?

iam a mechanical engineer graduate. i would like to do m tech in production.how is the scope of m tech production engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career after M.Tech in industry? Which institute to go for?
  2. Difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  6. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical engineering
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. In which NIT should i apply for M.Tech so as to get admission after scoring 534 in Production and Industrial Engineering?
  9. How can I apply for RRB UPSC chargeman post for mechanical
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for mechanical and production engineering?
  12. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  13. Is it better to do production engineering from an A grade college or mechanical engineering?
  14. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  15. How to do M.Tech in production after doing mechanical engineering?
  16. Cutoff list for mechanical and production engineering branch?
  17. Mechanical engineering after Production engineering? What is best option for me? -- [New]
  18. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
14th October 2016, 02:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.Tech in production after doing mechanical engineering?

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering are eligible for Master of Technology in Production Engineering. To get admission in M.Tech in Production Engineering, you will have to clear Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering. GATE is entrance exam for admission in M.Tech. It is conducted by Indian Institute of Technology. It is a computer based objective test.

Candidates who secure GATE rank below 1000 are most likely to get admission in Indian Institute of Technology or National Institute of Technology or other government engineering colleges.

Scope of Production Engineering:

>>Indian Railways: Manufacturing Processes and Control.

>>Automobile Companies: You can be recruited for inspection, quality, control, operation of automated equipments etc.

>>Process Industries and Manufacturing industries for inspection quality, control of equipment and in production management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?