11th October 2012, 08:16 PM
narendra80

How to do master in tourism from Jaipur or Delhi?

i want to master in tourism from Jaipur or Delhi from which collage is best

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for master in tourism management in Delhi
  2. How to get admission in Master in Tourism top colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  4. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism?
  5. Private colleges in NCR offering MA in Psychology?
  6. List of universities which offer PhD in Tourism? -- [New]
  7. How to get job in Tourism Ministry of India after completion of Master of Tourism Administration?
  8. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  9. AICTE college list of Rajasthan?
  10. What can be studies after Masters in Tourism management? How to get in government sector?
  11. What should I do after graduation to get into a reputed company? I am doing graduation with honors in management
  12. Details of UGC NET exam of Tourism and Management? I have completed Master of Tourism Management
  13. Degree Requirements for Master in Tourism
  14. List of Indian government approved colleges or institutes providing correspondence B.Ed course?
  15. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  16. Job Opportunities for me in Railways being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  17. Which will be the best option for me to change the job profile to HR by doing MBA course or carrying on with the same profile being a candidate of working as Systems Engineer with TCS from 3 years?
  18. Is my PGDATHM course equivalent to master degree? Can I appear for NET exam?
10th November 2017, 11:17 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do master in tourism from Jaipur or Delhi?

Master's in tourism is one of the most trending course and have good scope in the market. One can apply for master's in tourism after passing the graduation degree from any well recognized institute. No backlog in graduation degree is allowed to apply master's in tourism. One can pursue the same from any well affiliated institute like Regional College of Management Autonomous, KUK, A.V.K. Institute of Higher Learning etc. After completion of master's degree, one can apply for jobs like guest service manager, travel and tourism manager, tourism consultant etc as per interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?