7th May 2013, 08:33 PM
sharath jack

How to do MBA after completing II PU?

i have not yet completed II pu,I wanna do mba which course should i join

10th April 2014, 01:54 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing II PU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath jack View Post
If you're interested to do MBA course then It's mandatory for you to complete bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university. MBA ie : Master of Business Administration. MBA course is divided into five types like, Full-time MBA , Executive MBA , Part-time MBA , Distance Learning MBA , Online MBA, you can apply for any type of MBA course as your wish. Holding bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university with 60% percentage of marks are make the candidate eligible for MBA course. You should also qualified in any one of the MBA entrance examination like, Common Admission Test, Institute of Rural Management Entrance Exam, Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test, joint Management Entrance Test etc..
4th May 2014, 07:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MBA after completing II PU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharath jack View Post
MBA stands for (Master of Business Administration). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

The Applicant who are aspiring to apply for MBA course must satisfy the following criteria,

Eligibility Criteria:-

Applicants with Bachelor degree course in any discipline from recognized university.
Minimum 60% percentage of marks is required to apply for MBA course.
The Application age should be not more than 30 years.

It's Mandatory the candidate should be qualified in CAT/MAT/GMAT Entrance Examination with good mark. This Entrance Examination score card take into consideration at the time of admission for MBA course.

If you satisfy the criteria then definitely you're eligible for MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?