9th August 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?

how to do ms in automobile engineering in germany and what are the qualification needed and cost to do the course in top college in germany

Related Questions:
  1. How to do Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [New]
  2. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  3. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  4. What minimum percentage is needed in B.Tech to take admission in MS course with automobile stream in Germany?
  5. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  6. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  7. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  8. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
  9. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  10. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  11. How may I do MS in Automobile from Germany? List of exams I've to write for the same?
  12. Best universities in Germany for Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to do MS in automobile engineering in Germany?
  14. M.S in Mechanical Engineering in Germany? Is knowing German necessary? Exams required for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to do MS in germany? I am a B.Tech 3rd year mechanical engineering student
  16. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  17. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing MS in Germany? Is any scholarship available?
  18. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
31st August 2016, 11:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?

To do MS Automobile Engineering course in Germany, you should have completed your Bachelor's degree course in Mechanical/ Automobile Engineering from a Government recognised university.

To get admission for pursuing MS course in German Universities, you should have a valid TOEFL or IELTS examinations score which reflects your English Language Proficiency. So, you need to appear in TOEFL or IELTS examination to apply for admission to MS course in German Universities.

After applying for admission to MS course in German Universities, the university will review your application and if you are eligible for admission, you will be offered the admission letter and by completing all the formalities and procedure required to go Germany, you can join in German University for pursuing MS course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?