10th June 2011, 06:18 PM
venkata sai karthik

After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?

sir,
I am completed my M.sc. in organic chemistry & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  2. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course? -- [New]
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  4. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  5. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad?
  6. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  7. How to study in Germany for Ph.D after completing MSc Organic Chemistry? What are the basic requirements? List of the institutes in Germany? How can I take admission there?
  8. Procedure and requirements to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry program in Germany?
  9. How to pursue Ph.D in Germany or Canada after completing MSc Organic Chemistry
  10. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I do Ph.D in Germany after completing M.Sc(Organic Chemistry)? List of Institutes for the same?
  12. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  14. Eligibility criteria to study M.Sc. (organic chemistry) in Germany?
  15. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  16. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  18. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
17th September 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?

respected sir,i am now\ studing m.pharm in pharmacology.after m.pharm,how do i get admission in ph.d in germany?send the list of institution as well as the eligibility criteria for ph.d.
27th September 2011, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?

Sir i want to do phd in physics in germany what is the crieteria for taking admisson in gremany
15th November 2011, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am completed my M.sc., Mphil in organic chemistry & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there
29th December 2011, 12:07 AM
crauther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I am completed my M.sc., Mphil in organic chemistry & further i want to study abroad (Germany) for Phd. please guide me what are requirements & eligilibility & also list of institutes in germany & also how i take admission there
Hi, You should try better in Indian first tier universities like IISC, IIT's, Pune or Delhi central universities rather than in second tier German universities. Even Germans are looking towards
First tier Universities in U.S. One German university that i have known is REGENSBURG University, conducting excellent research in synthetic organic chemistry. Last April onwards
they are running online course in Advanced organic synthesis, absolutely free and fantastic one, by professor Oliver Reiser.
16th June 2012, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir i completed my MSC organic chemistry i want to study Phd in this subject in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?