9th August 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc after passing B.Tech from Information Technology inspite of MBA and M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech from Information Technology

SIR i am doing B-tech from information technology and want to do Msc after B-tech from information technology inspite of MBA & M-tech . should i do it or not

26th April 2013, 05:06 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do MSc after passing B.Tech from Information Technology inspite of MBA and M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech from Information Technology

Yes, you can do M.Sc degree by qualifying the concerned entrance exam. Qualifying IIT JAM allows you to join MCA or M.Sc in Computer Science. DAIICT, Kashmir University, etc offer M.Sc in IT. They carry out entrance test for selection process. Information on this can be collected from University web portal.
9th July 2013, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MSc after passing B.Tech from Information Technology inspite of MBA and M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech from Information Technology

sir i have completed btech IT can i do ca or icwa exam. please guide me. how to study and how to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?