29th November 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology

i complete B. Tech(Food Teccnology),i want to do M.Sc Dietician,or P.G.cource in Dietician. Can You tell me list of colleges and entrace dates?

Miss: Puja Mali
emailid[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. In which institutes can I do MSc or PG in Dietician or Food Technology course?
  2. Can I get a job as a Dietician after completing masters of Arts?
  3. How to become a dietician after completing 12th standard? What is the criteria to become a dietician?
  4. What are the job offers after completing B.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  6. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  7. What to do after MSc microbial food technology?
  8. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  9. Which are the colleges offering MSc food technology? Can I still enter into the field of food technology as my career?
  10. Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?
  11. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  12. Am I eligible for admission in MSc food technology after completing BSc Biotech with 43%?
  13. How to do MSc Food Technology? What is the syllabus of the entrance?
  14. What are the colleges ofering MSc food technology? -- [New]
  15. Job opportunities after completion of M.Sc Food Chemistry and Food Technology?
  16. How to do dietitian course? What is the fee structure and the last date?
  17. Date of the entrance exam for admission in MSc Dietician and Nutrition course? Details about the subjects and the books to be referred?
  18. Can I do MSc in Food technology after passing BSc chemistry with 85%
18th August 2017, 03:37 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to do MSc dietician or PG course after completing B.Tech in Food Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i complete B. Tech(Food Teccnology),i want to do M.Sc Dietician,or P.G.cource in Dietician. Can You tell me list of colleges and entrace dates?

Miss: Puja Mali
emailid[email protected]

If you wanted to do M.SC Dietician after B.Tech food technology, then you can apply for the different entrance exam carried out by different universities and colleges all over India. Here below are some of entrance exam you can go to get admission in masters of science in dietician course:-

List of Entrance Exams carried out for Admission in M.SC Dietician:-

1). Osmania University Entrance Exam.

2). University of Mumbai M.SC in Dietician Entrance Exam.

3). University of Kerala M.SC in Dietician Entrance Exam.

4). Manipal University M.SC in Dietician and Applied Nutrition Entrance Exam.

5). S.N.D.T Women’s University PGD in Dietetics Entrance Exam.

6). Manglore University Master of Science in Dietetics and Food Service Management Entrance Exam.

7). Annamalai University M.SC in Dietetics Entrance Exam.

8). IGNOU M.SC in Dietetics and Food Service Management Nutritional Biochemistry Exam.

9). All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health Entrance Exam.

Entrance Exam Details:- Entrance exam consists of 8 core questions and carries 100 marks. Duration of entrance exam is 3 hours.

List of Colleges /Universities Participate in Above Mentioned Entrance Exams:-

1). Institute of Home Science, University of Kashmir.

2). Indira Gandhi Open University.

3). Department of Home Science, University of Culcutta.

4). Faculty of Home Science, Assam Agriculture University.

5). Guru Nanak Dev University.

6). Department of Home Science, Saurashtra University.

7). All India Institute of Hygiene and Public Health.

8). Burdwan University, West Bengal.

9). College of horticulture.(Vellanikkara).

10). Department of Food Science and Nutrition, Chaudhary Sawaran Kumar Himachal Pradesh Agriculture University.(Palampur).

11). Department of Food Science and Nutrition, University of Mysore.

12). Teerthanker Mahaveer University.

13). University of Madras.

14). SNDT Women’s University.

Details of M.SC Dietetics Course:-

>> M.SC Dietetics course is post graduation degree and duration of course is 2 years.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply is bachelors in relative field from government recognized institute and obtained minimum 55% marks.

Syllabus For M.SC Dietician Course:- Major subjects to be studied in master in science in dietetics course are Food science, Diet therapy, Nutrition through developmental stages, Nutraceuticals and functional foods, Advanced nutrition, Community nutrition, Food cost and quality control, Nutrition biochemistry, Computer application, Research methodology and statistics, Clinical nutrition, Financial and food management etc.

Working Areas After M.SC Dietetics Course:-

:- Research dieticians.

:- Administrative dieticians.

:- Business dieticians.

:- Paediatric dieticians.

:- Gerontological dieticians.

:- Clinical dieticians.

:- consultant dieticians.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?