8th March 2012, 12:53 AM
sssvanan

Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?

Hi ,

I want to join bsc nutrition & dietetics .i want to know

information about best colleges and fees structure.please reply this at

earliest.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of M.Sc Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics? How to apply for education loan?
  2. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  3. M.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after B.Sc with Bio-technology, microbiology and chemistry? Scope and good colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of the colleges along with their fee structure, offering M.Sc courses? I have completed b.Sc in clinical nutrition & dietetics from Bihar university, Muzaffarpur,Bihar
  5. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  6. How to do MSc Food Technology? I have completed BSc Nutrition and Dietetics
  7. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th
  8. Information regarding admission in M.Sc Food Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics
  9. How to study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after completing BSc Home Science
  10. How can I apply to study M.Sc(Nutrition & Dietetics) in IGNOU? Total fee of this course? -- [New]
  11. Zoology graduate can pursue PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance education?
  12. B.Sc in Nutrition and Dietetics after 12th standard with PCM? Good colleges for the same?
  13. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc Nutrition and Dietetics or Diploma in Dietetics?
  14. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nutrition and Dietetics after passing BSc in Hotel Management?
  15. Information about correspondence courses of PG diploma applied nutrition and dietetics and diploma courses based in BSc Home Science?
  16. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  17. Pursuing PG Diploma in Nutrition & Dietetics through distance mode?
  18. Details about admission and procedure for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics?
19th April 2012, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?

I want to know about admission for B.Sc in Nutrition of 2012
2nd June 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the best colleges for BSc Nutrition and Dietetics? What is the fee structure?

What is bsc dairy teqnology?and tell me name of collages in mumbai for this cource.
29th June 2012, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my inter and i just want to know what are the top best colleges for BSC nutrition... and also may i know the fee structure......
2nd July 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

hi i have completed my inter and i just want to know what are the top best colleges for BSC nutrition.... in hyderabad
5th September 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to become a dietician, i want to know what are the courses of dietician and the exact fees after completing my 12th standard?
31st May 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

pls tell what is the job after completing bsc nutrition and dietetics
7th June 2013, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is study of nutrition is good for future career
10th June 2013, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

i completed 12th with 60% is this eligible for b.sc nutritionist?
11th June 2013, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

Want to join best college for bsc nutrition fee structure also needed,
8th July 2013, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

IN MY COLLEGE FOR BSc NUTRITION AND DIETATICS THEY ARE TEACHING US TEXTILE ,DESIGNE ETC IS IT GOOD?
26th April 2014, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college in mumbai for B.Sc in nutrition and dietetics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?